Chapter 1

A/N: Edited
Jungkook's POV

My head is fucking killing me. I have this constant throbbing in my head, I'm never drinking that shit again. I roll over trying to get out of bed and I bump into someone. I crack open one of eyes and almost went blind from morning light. I do however notice a body in bed with me. I'm positive it's not even my bed. Where the fuck am I and who the hell is this?

I sit up and rub my eyes and note a very naked woman in bed with me. I notice a very naked me, I don't remember taking off my clothes and I damn sure don't remember her. I get up and head to the bathroom and put my boxers and jeans back on. Once I'm decent I walk out and tap her on the shoulder. I've never been one to run from a confrontation and that's all this is.

"Baby girl time to get up. I have some questions." I keep tapping her shoulder until I hear her groan. I then wonder if she drank the same shit I did?

"What in the fresh hell happened and why am I naked and who the hell are you?" She sits up holding the blanket up to cover herself looking confused and rambling. I guess blackout drunk me still has great taste in women.

She has a soft cafe au lait complexion, upturned hazel eyes and sexy full lips. She is hugging the life out of that blanket so I can't see her shape but I assume she has a nice shape. I mean she did ended up in my bed.

I look her up and down before noticing the evil look she is giving me. "Rude much, you could hand me my clothes instead of staring." She looks cute trying to be intimidating.

I look around and find a dress that assume is her's and pass it to her. I chuckle as she motions with her finger for me to turn around. "Seriously, I woke up naked in bed with you? Safe to say I've seen it all already"

"Well I don't remember it so I'm going with it didn't happen." She looks a bit concerned so I turn around. I can see how not remembering have sex with someone could be an issue.

"Is it safe to say you don't know how we got here either?" I need some answers because someone will pay for this.

"The last thing I remember is leaving work and waiting for the bus." I turn around and see her rubbing her head. I notice her dress and realize she could not have gotten into the club I went to dressed like that. She had on a dress that looks like it was never in style. Well maybe in the fifties by the cut. Its short sleeved with a loose below the knee skirt. It was black that was the best part about it.

"What is this?" She is looking at a piece of paper. I walk over to her and hold my hand out. "Is this real or even legal?" She passes me the paper and all the color drains from my face.

"Who the hell are you and how the fuck did you get us married while I was unconscious?" She stands up looking at me like I was stupid.

"Well I guess my many connections as a retail associate made this so easy." She rolls her eyes and stares up at me. "How do I know you didn't do it. Maybe you get off on kidnapping people and drugging them." I don't get off on it but I have definitely done a time of two but she didn't need to know that. I look at her a little closer and to be honest she doesn't have it in her. "Sorry I just am not used to not knowing." I run my hands through my hair.

"and I am?" She starts putting on her shoes and grabs her bag and starts to head to the door. "Where do you think you are going?" I grab her wrist to stop her.
"I have to work so I'm going home to get ready, I need my job."

She looks me up and down and not in a good way. "I can tell by your...what $325.00 or better bovine Armani belt... That money isn't a big issue for you." She snatches her arm back and leaves.

"Well fuck" I have no idea what happened last night, but I know how to figure it out, and I don't like it.

Chantel's POV