Chapter 4

Jungkook's POV

Once Chantel and I get home from school, I kicked Tae and Jimin out. I need to connect with her without everyone around us. Honestly I've been keeping the women in my family away from her until she is at least comfortable with me. They have a tendency to change each other and not always for the best.

I look at her and choose my words carefully. I know she has been through a lot today and a lot more in general. I want to help her but I can't help her if she won't talk to me.

"Not gonna talk about it. Don't bother asking." Chantel walked into the kitchen and grabbed a soda. Even though her voice was soft. I don't like tone, but before the battle could begin (and it was going to happen), my doorbell rang.

"This is not over." I check the screen and sigh no avoiding them now. I open the door to let in Mom and my two sisters. They promptly bypass me without even saying hi.

"You must be Chantel, Jungkook's wife. How are you dear, he has been hiding you from us. Shame on you Kookie." They all look at me now and I feel very uncomfortable.

"Its not like that Mom." I give her a hug and introduce them Chantel. "Chantel this Mom, Kelis and Sierra my sister in laws." They take her into a hug and smile. "Whatever Kookie. Did you give it to her yet? We are leaving and will bring her back later, she needs space." Sierra grabs her hand and Chantel just allows herself to be pulled along. Mom smiles and Kelis holds out her hand.

I shake my head remembering the horror stories about Mom's outings with the new wives. I just grab my wallet hoping that the confused look on her face means she will be nice to me and my wallet. I put the black card in Chantel's hand and she just looks confused. "Good job Kookie see ya." With that they kiss me on the cheek and walk out, my wife doesn't kiss me.

Chantel's POV

I look at the card Jungkook placed in my hand. It has my name on but why?

"Don't worry dear it's yours and there is not a limit. My name is Mrs. Min but you can call me Mom if you like everyone important to me does and you dear are important." She has an amazing smile and the sweetest expression I feel very at ease in her presence.

"I'm Yoongi's wife Kelis." She hugs me as we make our way into the parking garage.

"I'm Sierra Jin's wife. I'm so glad to finally meet you." She hugged me and it's a bit overwhelming after being alone and unwanted for so long.

"I'm pleased to meet you ladies. Jungkook never told me about you. Well he did mention you mom but not the names of his other brothers or wives. But I have met Jimin and Tae." They look more than a little annoyed.

"Well let's shop and get to know each other." Sierra smiles and we get in the car. "We can tell you all about the rest of the family. 

Jungkook's POV

"So let me get this straight." Jin sits in front of me at the cafe by his office building with Yoongi to his left. They have matching looks of humor on their faces. "They pop up and just walk out with your wife?" I nod my head trying to figure out what was so funny.

"Mom did it to me with Kelis and mom snd Kelis did it to Jin. So, do you want in on the Rolex we are getting Fred?" I look at Yoongi like he lost his mind. "Why do I want to help get him a Rolex?" Jin and Yoongi shake their heads. "Because" Jin says "the credit card bills that the women send his way are going to kill him. We need to try and keep the peace."

Before I can ask why that is my concern I get a message from our accountant. He says a heads up would have been nice. Then immediately I get one from Mom that says fix it. I have no idea what I need to fix.