𝐎𝐍𝐄。

first encounter - chapter one •••jaein

jaein.

"yah jung jaein! wake up already, you're transferring to my school today!!" my annoying brother, jinsung shouted.

"OKAY!! im up already, jeez!" i replied.

i pushed jinsung out of my room, and started getting ready.

after 15 minutes, i was already dressed in my school uniform. i didn't know what to do with my hair, so i just did a high ponytail. i made sure to straighten my bangs too.

after i was ready, i went downstairs to have my breakfast with jinsung, then we headed out together.

here's a little backstory : jinsung and i are twins, but i was homeschooled,while jinsung went to normal school, and since we're older now, my parents decided to let me enroll into jinsung's school, to make more friends.

to be honest, im both excited and nervous. 'would the students there like me?' 'would i make many friends?' 'would the teachers like me?' those were the questions that were constantly in my mind.

even though jinsung kept assuring me that everything would be fine, i was still worried. what if the students don't like me?

"stop worrying so much!! school is really fine, you get to make many friends, and the clubs are really fun! there's even a dance club too! you love dancing right? you should join that!" jinsung said, trying to make the mood better.

we were in the bus, on the way to school when an ethereal looking guy boarded the bus. i was shook at how define all his features were, he was insanely good looking!!

"yah, quit staring already! he's my bestfriend you know!" jinsung said, snapping me out of my daze.

"w-what?? why would such a good looking guy want to be friends with you eW." i replied.

how could such an ethereal looking guy, be best friends with jinsung? was he that stupid??

"oi, im sexy too okay!" jinsung said, while winking at me.

then, i fake gagged. wHO in the world would find jung jinsung S E X Y ??? ew!!!!!!

"yah doyum! come here!" jinsung called out, to his friend.

so his name is doyum. that's such a cool and unique name!

that doyum dude started walking towards us, and let me just tell you i almost fainted because of how good looking he was like?? is he even real?

"this is my twin sister who's younger than me by 2 minutes, jung jaein!" jinsung said.

"n-nice to m-meet you doyum..." i said, while placing my hand out to shake his.

instead of shaking my hand back, doyum just nodded.

um what the heck...

"dONT WORRY jaein, he doesn't hate you, he's always like this to strangers! im sure you don't know this but his nickname in school is the cold prince! he doesn't usually talk to anyone except for his bestfriends and im one of them!" jinsung said, while dabbing at me.

"oooo...okay." i replied, before i plugged in my earphones and started listening to music.

time skip

the moment we reached school, i was shocked! the school was HUGE. and there were many people there, i couldn't believe it.

im finally enrolling into a school, after being homeschooled for so many years! i was so happy!

"jaein, lets goooooo to the principal's office to get your schedule!" jinsung said, before pulling my hand.

"good morning miss choi, this is my sister, she's enrolling into school today!" jinsung said to the principal's secretary.

"ahh...nice to meet you! you must be jung jaein right?" she asked, politely.

"n-ne..." i replied.

"here's your schedule, you can come to me if you have any questions, or you can ask your brother!" miss choi said, while smiling widely.

"let's check your schedule!!" jinsung said, once we left the office.

"DAEBAK, WE HAVE ALL OUR CLASSES TOGETHER WHAT!!!" jinsung shouted, causing everyone to look at us.

"YAH! shut up you idiot! we're in the middle of a hallway!" i exclaimed, while smacking his head.

"haha sorry..." jinsung said to everyone.

"first class we have is English let's go!" jinsung said, while dragging me to the classroom.

a/n:
annyeong! it's me again ;D i hope y'all are enjoying this book so far, this is the longest chapter I've ever written! 684 words for the first chapter?? omg :0 i hope y'all like this plot so far hehe <3
- jiwoo aka doyum enthusiast, 1the9 enthusiast.