𝐓𝐖𝐎。

cute - chapter two •••jaein

cute - chapter two

jaein.

"class, we have a new student today! jaein, please introduce yourself." the English teacher, mrs kim said.

"annyeonghaseyo! im jung jaein! nice to meet you! i hope we can all be friends!!" i said, while smiling widely at the class.

"please take the empty seat beside doyum. doyum, please raise your hand." mrs kim said again.

when i was walking over to my seat, students started whispering to each other.

"woah, she's so pretty!"

"she's so lucky to seat beside doyum!"

"omg she's super cute and pretty!"

"their both visual gods wth"

"is she jinsung's sister what..."

"class! settle down! open up your textbooks to chapter 13!" mrs kim said, trying to calm the class down.

doyum.

the second period, history was almost over, when i saw something fall on jaein's table beside me. i looked over and saw jaein sleeping soundly on the table. cute. wait what??

i was about to wake her up when jinsung stopped me.

"yah doyum, let her sleep, she didn't get much rest yesterday." jinsung said.

"oh okay." i replied, before focusing on what mr choi, the history teacher was saying.

time skip ( again cause im lazy sorry )

jaein.

"yah wake up, it's already break time!" i woke up to jinsung kicking my chair.

"wanna sit with us?" jinsung asked.

"sure. i havent really made any friends anyway." i replied.

as we were walking to the cafeteria, a group of girls walked over to us.

"hey jaein! we think you're really pretty and nice and we wanna be your friends!" one of them said.

"of course!!" i said, while smiling brightly at them.

"jinsung, you can go to the cafeteria first, ill go look for you!" i whispered to jinsung, before he walked towards the cafeteria, clinging onto doyum's arm.

"what are your names!" i asked.

"o-oh yeah. im miyeon, the girl with the gummy smile is sera, that's hyejin,she's a really good vocalist, she's minju, she's a great rapper, and lastly, she's jiyoon. she's the smartest in our group!" miyeon said.

"nice to meet you all! as you already know, im jaein! im so happy you're all willing to be my friends!!" i said happily.

"of course! it's our honor to be your friends actually...do you wanna sit with us for lunch?" jiyoon asked.

"oh...i can't today, im sitting with my brother, sorry! I'll sit with y'all tomorrow though?" i asked.

"you're always welcome to sit with us!" sera said while smiling, showing her unique gummy smile.

after we introduced ourselves, i went to buy some food, before finding jinsung.

while i was queuing up for the food, i could here boys whispering behind me, which made me feel kinda uncomfortable, but i managed to ignore it of course.

after buying my food, i walked around the whole cafeteria, before finally spotting jinsung and his friends' table at the most corner.

i immediately walked up to them as i was starving, and i couldn't wait to start eating!

"guys, this is my twin sister that's younger than me by 2 minutes, jung jaein! jaein, meet my best friends doyum whom you've already met, taewoo, yechan , taekhyeon , yongha , sungwon, seunghwan and junseo!" jinsung said excitedly.

"annyeong! im jaein!! nice to me you all!" i said, smiling widely, which caused my dimples to show.

"awhhh she's so cute!" yongha said.

"yeah she's so pretty!" sungwon said.

"i guess good genes run in the family huh" seunghwan said.

then, taekhyeon started pinching my cheeks. " she's so cuteeee!" he said.

"yah guys, no hitting on my sister and no flirting with her okay!" jinsung said, irritated.

"yAH gUys nO hiTtiNg oN mY siSTER aNd nO fLiRTinG wiTh hER oKAY!" yechan said, imitating jinsung.

everybody then burst out laughing, including doyum.

wait...he actually smiles? he looks so cute what the heck?? wait what? what am i thinking? get yourself together jung jaein! he's not cute, he's not cute, he's not cute!

"he's not cute!"

"...who's not cute?" junseo asked.

did i actually say that out load god dammit!

"o-oh...nothing!" i replied, obviously flustered.

"lil sis why you blushing HAHA!" jinsung said.

"shut up jung jinsung eat your damn food." i said, while glaring at him.

jinsung hated it whenever i glared at him, he always thought i look scary when i did that.

a/n:
another long chapter :p
i hope y'all are actually enjoying this <3
- jiwoo