Provoked

Catherine's (y/n) point of view

A couple of weeks went by finally me and Zak was finding out if Baby Bagans number 2 is a boy or a girl tomorrow. These last 2 weeks we've all had votes from people to see if it's a girl or a boy, even some of the staff at the museum voted.

Pretty much all of our family and friends has said it's a girl, we've even done a spirit box session to see what our passed loved ones think the baby is and they have even said girl... Now that was pretty cool to experience. As our scan isn't til tomorrow Zak took me and Cody to the museum to see everyone, plus as Cody is staying over Zak's mom's house tonight and she's at the museum we thought it'll be easier for her to take him from there.

I don't know what it is about the museum but I always feel like I'm home when I go there, then again even before I met Zak I just knew I need to come to Las Vegas and go to the museum to feel comfortable.

As we pulled up outside of the museum and got out of the car, there was already a queue forming to go inside. As Zak came round from getting Cody out of the car I noticed a lot of fans looking over our way, some of them was happy to see us all but there was a handful of girls who kept giving me horrible looks.

Zak held my hand and laced his fingers between mine and we walked past the queue. As we walked past the group of girls I now call "mean girls" I heard them whispering horrible things about me.

Girl 1: "urgh I don't know what Zak sees in her, he could do so much better"

Girl 2: "I know, she's not even that pretty"

Girl 3: "skank"

I just ignored the insults but inside I was hurting so bad. Zak happened to hear what they said and I can tell he wasn't happy, but he didn't want to show any anger in front of everybody else. He knew how I was feeling after the insults and he squeezed my hand to reassure me.

As we all got inside everybody came up to see us.

Staysha: "hey guys, how are you?"

Staysha came over to me and hugged me.

Catherine (y/n): "I'm OK thanks Staysh"

I can tell Zak was still angry with what the girls outside said.

Staysha: "what's wrong Zak?"

Zak: "give me a minute please"

Zak passed Cody over to me and then he went into his office

Nancy: "what's wrong with Zak sweetheart?"

Catherine (y/n): "There's a small group of girls in the queue outside and we overheard them say some horrible stuff about me"

Staysha: "what?! Which group of girls?"

I passed Cody over to Nancy and then went to show Staysha on the monitors who the group of girls are.

Catherine (y/n): "there they are, it was those 3 who was saying horrible stuff about me"

Staysha: "oh I'll give them a going over myself, I'll make sure I'm the one giving them a tour...did Zak say anything to them?"

Catherine (y/n): "no, but I know it's because he didn't want to give the wrong impression to everyone else"

Staysha: "he still should've said something"

Zak: "trust me when they step inside the museum I'm going to say something to them"

Catherine (y/n): "jeez Zak you made me jump"

Zak walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me tight.

Staysha: "I'll give you two a moment"