The Show :Chapter 3

***Nikki’s POV***

I muttered angrily to myself. How and what and where and when did Jacob fucking Mason decide to show up and decide to kiss me in front of numerous paparazzi?! I, of course, kicked him the balls just like I promised myself. I turn my head to the right and watch as Jacob drop to his knees, seriously, I didn’t even kick him as hard as I’d like to. I shake my head in disbelief and search through my bag for my iPod. Paparazzi bombarded me with more questions as I made my way to the car, what else is new.

“Nikki, I thought you two were back together, care to explain?”

“Nikki! Over here!!!”

“Nikki, this way!! Why did you stay late today! Are you having an affair with Lorenzo?!!”

I, angrily yelled,

“Back the fuck away from me!”

I shoved a camera out of my face. I know would hear of this from Lauren later.

I unlocked the car and almost hit a guy trying to open the door. I sat down, slammed the door and took a deep breath. I put the key into ignition and before I could pull out, the one and only Jessie decided it’d be nice idea to come into the passenger’s seat.

Of course, I’m thinking what the rest of you guys are. What the hell are you doing in my car? Today just kept getting worse. Did I ask for any of this?

This is exactly what I yelled at her,

“What the hell Jessie?! Get out of my car!!”

Jessie smirked and said,

“Should’ve locked the doors, huh?”

I muttered under my breath,

“Freaking bitch.”

Jessie clicked the seat belt into place and said nonchalantly,

“What was that Nikki? I couldn’t quite hear you muttering under your breath.”

“What do you want Jessie?”

I gripped the stearin wheel tightly, my knuckles turning white, but kept the car in place. I wasn’t planning on going anywhere with her in my car. Or so I thought.

Jessie put her feet up on the dash, looked at me expectantly and said,

“Well what are you waiting for? I’m hungry. Let’s go to subway, or McDonalds. Yeah, let’s go to McDonalds, I’m craving something fattening, aren’t you?”

I smile and shrug my shoulders in a manner that showed I wasn’t really up for it. Jessie is Jessie, and I wasn’t going to try anything because she did have the power to damage my career, not completely destroy it but this girl has got some balls and connections.