"Who said highschool sucks?" [DAY 1]

SHIP: JUNHUI X JISOO

*Junhui's point of view*

I can't believe the first day of school is tomorrow! Eekkk can't wait!!

I haven't realized that i squealed too loud and i suddenly stopped when i heard my older sister knock on the door, "Quit your squealing junhui! You've been doing this for the past 30 minutes!" She yelled.

I laughed loudly and apologized, sheesh what's her problem. I'm just excited thats all.. what am i so excited about? Well... i kinda have an attraction for guys- ok not kinda, like, a REALLY big attraction for them!

I can't help but blush everytime i see one, i just get all awkward and shaky. But who woudn't over a FUckiN hoT-

"JUNHUI. FOR THE LAST TIME! SHUT. UP!"

"Alright, alright!"

A few minutes went by and i decided i should get ready for bed. I brushed my teeth, wear my pajamas, and lay down on bed dreaming of what highschool would be like. And i'm lowkey crossing my fingers that it will go well, goodnight.

The next day

I suddenly woke up, not knowing why. Huh, maybe i was too suspicous of the amount of sleep i was getting. Oh well. Gotta get ready for school.

I decided to take a shower first, since it's way easier for me to dry my hair early in the morning. After that, i go downstairs to eat breakfast with my sister (A/N: with clothes okay)

We had a little heart to heart talk, and it was actually the first time we didn't have to shout at each other.

Time skip cause i can't give any more info about them getting ready for school cuz of course you guys already know how it goes.

As we locked the doors and gates, my sister and i started to walk for school. It only took us 5 minutes to arrive, i guess were both excited.

We walked inside and wow it sure was big, and colorful. I look around amused of my new school and i already had a good feeling that i'm going to love it here!

As i was too busy with my own thoughts, i suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. My sister sighs and gives me a hug, "Goodluck lil' bro, i hope you won't cause trouble." She says.

"Don't worry, unnie, i'll be fine. And goodluck also." I gladly returned the hug, and it took a few seconds before it last.

"Well, see ya! I'll be off to class now!" She gives me a kiss on the forehead and runs off, now it was my turn to find my class..

I really didnt know where my class is so i just kind of look at random classes and check my schedule, but no luck avail. I started to look like a weirdo. And i coudn't possibly ask anyone for directions, Im too shy!

"Excuse me, are you new here?"

I looked around to see a boy standing there, a few inches taller than me. But fucK he was GoRguEoUs!

"Oh uh, sorry for my rudeness, i'm Hong Jisoo, or you could call me Joshua." He pulls out his hand, and i gladly shook it, fuckkk please don't see me blush, i bet i look like a tomato right about now..

"I-i'm Wen Junhui.." i blurted out, not knowing what else to say.

"Nice to meet you junhui, you're cute."

I nearly had a heart attack. FOR GODS SAKE WE JUST MET.

"U-uhm.. Y-you t-too.." i stuttered out nervously. Jisoo gives me a smile and it almost melted my heart, why is he so pretty?

"Ah! We better get going to class now, c'mon i'll lead you the way." Jisoo suddenly grabs a hold of my hand and we started to run. I realized that i was too caught up of his touch i didn't even knew that we were already there.

"Junhui?"

Jisoo waves his hands towards my direction, "O-oh.. were already here.." i mumbled quietly.

He nods and we walked inside.

The classroom looked amazing! It almost looked like it was a school for rich kids! Oohoh i'm so lucky!!! First i got a pretty boy as a friend, now this!! I must be in paradise!

"Junhui, you're spacing out again.."

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and look at Jisoo, "Sorry.. it's just really pretty in here." I scratch the back of my neck.

"You're prettier..." Jisoo mumbles, but immediately looked at him when he said that, "W-what?"

Jisoo turns to look at me this time, "Oh, nothing. Let's go to our seats, let's sit beside each other yeah?"

I didn't have time to answer when he suddenly pulled on my arm again, he lead me to a seat where it's beside a window, just how i like it.

I sat down on my seat and looked at the view from the window, and it was so beautiful! I love it here so muchh!

I hear jisoo sigh, "if only you could see yourself right now, truly gorgeous.." he says.

I turned to him, my cheeks blushing, and some sunlight shimmered in my face. "I could say the same thing to you.." i mumbled looking away from him.

"I want to know more about you, dear. I want us to be closer than ever, maybe even be a couple in the future.. i would love that.." Jisoo says, he mumbles the last part so i didn't clearly understand what he said.

"O-okay! You can ask me anything.." i say.

Jisoo gives me a smile, it was a.. very angelic one i must say.

"What's you're hobbies?" He says.

I smiled and answered his question, it took awhile since he had ALOT of questions. Though, i'm really happy that today has been a great start for me.

And.. i think i like Jisoo..