Ryuji x Ren Chapter 2

Ren's POV

I walked to school, slowly and peacefully. I found myself waiting at a wall. I turned to my side, and I saw a girl with beautiful long hair and sky blue eyes. All I could do was stare...

She looked at me suddenly, smiled, and continued to gaze out into the distance. When suddenly, a car pulled up near the curb.

A man with curly black hair, who was probably in his late twenties, poke his head out of the window.

"Good morning, Ann. Need a ride."

"Yes, please - thank you." The girl responded, then she walked slowly to his car.

"You need a ride too?" The man asked me.

"Huh?" I shook my head and smiled.
But I looked in the window again, the girl who the driver called "Ann," looked like she was about to cry. I didn't say anything.

A few minutes later, I felt energized enough to walk to school. I was about to run, as the blond boy I'd seen earlier sprinted past me...

He looked mad. But it was soooo cute.
"Dammit!" He shouted, "Screw that pervy teacher!"

"Pervy teacher?" I repeated to myself.

The blond had turned around, and was now facing me. We looked at each other for a few moments. The blond then broke the silence. "Komoshida does whatever the hell he wants, he thinks he's like some king of a castle, don't you agree?"

I looked at him with a blank expression.