chapter 4

Naib had been hanging out with Norton more frequently then he'd like to. Even when he was with Eli, the only thing he talked about was Norton. He felt bad, maybe Eli didn't like to hear about his little stories of Norton, but Eli had reassured Naib that he'd lend a listening ear no matter what. Naib was really grateful that he met Eli, and he was happy things were finally looking up for him.

"Norton said he was busy today..." Naib held his tray, standing by the table Eli and William were occupying. Eli shifter over and patted the space beside him. Naib smiled, sliding in and embraced the comfortable silence, even with William. The three males finished their lunch, Naib returned his tray and hurried back to Eli. "I need to grab something from my locker," Naib remembered that he had borrowed an answer sheet from Mr. Jack and had to return it today. Eli offered to follow Naib but he declined. "It's alright Eli, lunch is almost over and I don't want you to be late. Thank you for the offer, though." Naib hurried off, hoping he could do what he needed to without being late for class.

---

"I-I'm sorry..." The male whimpered, pulling out his wallet and dropping it on the floor before scampering away, clutching his hip. Norton picked the wallet up and looked through the contents disappointedly. "Tsk, what a broke little shit," He muttered to himself. He should change his target soon. Pulling out what little cash was in the wallet and stuffing it into his pocket, he dropped the wallet back on the floor and walked along the corridor slowly. Sure, beating the shit out of that guy and managing to pocket some cash was to relieve his stress, but it wasn't enough. He needed something more.

TRIGGER WARNING

___________________________

Naib had returned the answer sheet with plenty of time to spare. As he slowly made his way to class, he bumped into Norton. He looked... Dull. "Are you alright?" Naib had walked up to Norton, no longer feeling awkward or tense around the other male. Norton remained silent and looked into Naib's eyes suddenly as if he just realized Naib was talking to him. Norton blinked, grabbing Naib's arms wordlessly as he walked into the janitor's closet. Naib didn't like this. "Norton, what-" Before he could continue, Norton shut the door, locking it. He stepped closer to Naib, his arm on the wall Naib had backed up onto.

"I hope ya don't mind," Norton leaned near Naib, his hot breath making Naib shiver. "Shouldn't mind, this is what ya made for anyway." Norton cursed as Naib tried to push him away, which failed since Norton was stronger than Naib. He had an iron grip on the wall and moved closer to Naib. It was already cramped and stuffy in the tight closet, and Naib could feel his heart screaming at him, that this was wrong- but he didn't push Norton away when he closed the gap between them. Norton's lips crashed on Naib's unexpectedly and he yelped. Norton's actions were sudden and rough, Naib didn't want to be here. He wanted to cry, but he felt that doing so signaled defeat, so he sucked it up. He tried struggling and yelling at Norton to stop, but Norton just continued to touch him, sometimes even biting him to shut Naib up. Naib shut his eyes, praying that this ordeal would be over soon. 

[ A/N; I'll post the smut???? on ao3 so uhh > lostclarity ]