Captured (Dean Winchester)

Captured

A Dean Winchester Oneshot

//Supernatural//

For Lethallin

You sat by the bar, just contemplating for a long while. You took another sideways glance, eyeing the man in the brown leather jacket before letting out a heavy sigh and averting your dark eyes once more. You lifted a glass to your soft roseate lips, a frown falling over your fair complexion. Dean Winchester had this knack of making you want to punch him where it hurt. It appeared to be a certain little talent of his. Though, still, you stayed. Why? Maybe it was your stubborn streak. The fact that you always seemed to want to help those in need. The fact that you took pity on the Winchester boys, losing their mother when they were so young and after all that, their father was now missing. You considered that it may also just be down to your instinct to hunt the unnatural beings that lingered in this life. The things that most normal people were so incredibly and blissfully ignorant to.

You considered just heading back to your motel room. You didn’t know how much longer you could stand watching that pretty brunette throwing herself at Dean. She was practically taking her pants off for him already, metaphorically speaking of course. Sam, Dean’s younger brother, had already turned in for the night and you had promised him that you wouldn’t allow Dean to drink too much before the big hunt tomorrow, though as you sat there you could care less. In fact, you hoped the stupid jerk would wake up with the hangover of a lifetime, it would serve his right.

You placed the empty glass back on the bar before climbing to your feet. You didn’t want to break up Dean’s little love affair so you left without a goodbye.

You stepped outside into the warm summer breeze of the evening. You took one last backwards glance at the bar before heading for the motel. It was only a short walk away so you figured you’d be back before it got too dark and Dean would just have to drag his own stupid ass home since Sam had taken the Impala back with him.

You reached your motel room in the short time that you guessed you would though as you approached the door to your room you noticed that something was out of the ordinary. Your door was already cracked open slightly. The lock had been broken. You should have turned around, should have headed for Sam, heck, you contemplated it though your pride got the better of you. You pulled your hunting knife from your belt and kicked the door open a little more with your boot. You ventured into the dark and began to look around. Your eyes had just began to adjust in the dark room as you narrowed them in concentration, scrutinizing every corner. The room was a mess, though you began to relax a little when you couldn’t see anyone present. Maybe they got what they wanted and left. You let out a sigh and stepped further into a room, though your breath caught in your throat as you felt a pair of arms grip hold of you from behind. Your knife was pulled from your hand and tossed over the other side of the room.

“You know, for a hunter you’re not that good” a familiar male voice sounded in your ear as a hand was slapped over your mouth. You struggled against the force of the mans hold, though he was physically stronger than you. “Now, we’re going to go somewhere that we can have a little chat. I’m going to remove my hand, if you scream I’ll slit your throat faster than your feet hit the floor. Understand?”