Kissing on the dancefloor...

Totally merged, Julian looked at his younger brother

Totally merged, Julian looked at his younger brother. He snarled "I know I said that too! I only did that to humiliate Faith. She stood on my feet on purpose! It was her punishment for the pain she caused me. It's a bitch let me tell you that!  Although she has a warm heart for the White Feather Foundation. Yet I can't stand her! "

Sean looked at Julian in astonishment, saying, "You could have fooled me. It was like fireworks between you and her. Man, O Man, are you that blind? You're just a fool! If I were you, I'd Don't just let her go. My instinct says that she's the one for you. And my instinct has never failed me. Just look at my great girlfriend Charlotte! That's just 1 example of my great instinct! "

As proud as he was of his victory, or so Sean thought. Julian was not yet convinced of the words his younger brother had said. It still bothered him that she wore that necklace from the White Feather Foundation. What was her motivation behind that? Was she a crazy fan? Did she want to trap him? Julian started unwillingly grinning at the idea alone. He became too old to play games. Although he was sure he could win this, if he tried.

Yoko looked at her stepson. A lot had happened in the past, but she wanted him to be happy. Deep inside, she was convinced that he would find true love. As she once was John, Julian's father's true love. Despite what people thought of her, she had always John to back her up. Even now he was dead, she did still love John. And had grown closer to her stepson.  She knew it, she grew old and sentimental now a days. She sighed deeply. "Jules, sweetheart. Just try to really go for love. I know you've tried it more often and have been pained over and over again. That is something your father and your mother would agree with me now,  that your father always agreed with everything that I said we both know, your mother doesn't always agreed with that, but my feeling says that both agree with me now sweet Boy, go for your own happiness for a change. You deserve it. The true one will support you through thick and thin. Like I did with your dad and your dad with me. My son Sean is right, Faith seems just suitable for you. I believe she is that one person you need."

Julian wanted to respond when suddenly Charlotte and Faith came up to them. Shy, Faith looked at him but said nothing. She looked so beautiful in the white dress. Her hair was now hanging over one shoulder. With a soft touch of make up on. She looked breath taking. She had meanwhile calmed down, the anger she had felt earlier this day had left her. Julian said promptly "Can I please have this dance from you?" His hand stretched out to Faith. He wasn't sure if she would accept this dance. He hoped so. Faith whispered softly. "Sorry, but I can't dance. I have 2 left feet when it comes to dancing." Julian smiled wide "You just never danced with me. You will see that it will be fine. You've just never had the right partner for dancing, you've got one now, come with me, honey."

Before she knew what hitt her, was she on the dancefloor. Julian was a smooth dancer. He knew just the right moves. Faith never danced like that before.  He looked her deep in her eyes, and she briefly in his. It made her shy, she turned and moved all over the dancefloor like if she was there every day of the week. All of a sudden, he looks into her eyes and whispered softly in her ear. "I want to kiss you, and I want that now!" before she knew what was happening, he pressed his lips sensitively to hers and kissed her with passion. That is untill the whole room started to yell encouraged and yelled loudly approving of what was happening.