Chapter One - The Beginning

Chapter One

She saw his smile. Finally. Eye contact. She couldn't contain herself. Was she dreaming? Evidently not. The girl approaching him ruined the very chilling moment.

"Chris, sweetheart!" a tall, skinny girl winked, immediately grabbing his hand and holding it in a tight clutch. He was still staring, but reality finally got the better of him.

"Chris! Who are you looking at?" she flipped her black, braided hair into the same direction and let out a groan.

"Stop checking out your fucking fans."

She, Hanna, dragged Chris off. He turned his head to the girl. Struggling, she lifted her hand and waved at him politely. He quickly waved back, before turning his head back to the direction in which he was being dragged. The girl, Rachel; she was shocked. Her idol. Her everything. He acknowledged her fucking existence. She watched the boy, well, man, until he was completely out of sight. Fans behind her screamed uncontrollably. Some even congratulated her and asked her stupid questions.

"How are you breathing?" "What the fuck? You're so ungrateful, why aren't you dying? I would be crying if I was you!"

Other fans ran in Chris' direction, trying their best to catch up for a picture. Everything for Rachel was so perfect at that very moment. She felt... Loved. She liked that feeling.

She was hurt by his girlfriends words, but she was right. She was a fan. Nothing more; nothing less. That's why she paid $100 to be in the position she was in. The venue doors stared at her like a night owl. She'd be behind those doors in 2 hours. Along with the other 1000 fans queued up impatiently behind her. Though, a lot of them ran off after Chris. To all those girls, he was just another band member. To her? He was a lot more. She had longed to see his band for a long time; there was really no wonder why she was so nervous. She didn't want to seem like a fangirl, but Hanna had already pointed that out for him. Her HTC vibrated in her pocket. She pulled it out to see messages from her internet friends.

"Have you met him yet? Has it started?"

A grin swept over a large amount of her face. The girl looked down to her other pocket to see her V.I.P. pass. She had actually forgotten that it was about to start for her. A worker slammed the door open, granting entry to those with passes. A rush of excitement ran through her entire body. It was time. Time to meet her hero. Shaking, she showed her pass to the worker, and darted straight in. The screaming girls behind her faded into nothing but silence as she got into the hall.

"Oh my God I can't believe it, we're about to meet Christofer Drew!" a voice screamed behind her. Other fans began to make their way into the hall, she couldn't believe the atmosphere. Rachel that is. She turned around to see the other fans; she saw a known face, it was also the girl who screamed.

"Rachel?" she jumped in excitement.

"...Lovewaygirl?"

Lovewaygirl, aka Tyler, let out a squeak and instantly pulled Rachel into her arms.

"Call me Rach."

"Call me Tyler." The two released from the rather overwhelming hug and began making their way to the stage, along with the group of fans next to them. Some began to scream as they watched the bands crew set up the stage for the bands that were going to be playing on it that night. The fans were all so energetic, including Rach. Blinding floods of flashes suddenly lit up the entire venue, along with ear-piercing screeches. There they were. Taylor, Chris and Hayden. They made their way over to the fans; their footsteps were simultaneos. Chris walked over to the nearest fan to him, Tyler, and pulled her in for a hug.

"Hey sweetheart! Thanks for coming tonight," he spoke softly in her ear, rubbing her back. He quickly released the hug, and smiled as he looked at all the fans. He froze as he laid his eyes on a certain person. Rachel. His smile increased, spreading across his entire face.

"Hey girl," he reached out and pulled her close to his chest, cradling her head in his hands. Her arms wrapped perfectly around his back. Her eyes were closed tightly shut, as if she was making a wish. Although, her wish had just came true. Tyler pulled out her phone and recorded them both.

"So cute!" she giggled into her shoulder. The two, Rach and Chris, pulled away, and they both felt an instant connection. They looked into each others eyes; it was as if everybody else in the room left. The girls screaming Chris' name, the camera flashes; they weren't existent. A fan ran over to the group, gasping for air.

"I just got here, traffic," the girl panted. Tyler turned around to see the girl. Shock filled her entire body.

"Alli? Indigokiddo? Oh my God," she ambled over to her and squeezed her tighter than Chris' skinny jeans. Rachel lovestruck, walked away from the group and tried to find a bathroom. She felt physically sick, but in the best way possible. Butterflies filled her gut, so much that she could barely stand. Chris watched her walk away. He felt the exact same way. DIfference was, he was in a relationship with a girl he loved. A girl he knew he loved. However, he was overly attracted, and terribly convinced that Rach was special. Was it her blue, enchanting eyes? Her long, blonde hair that lay perfectly down her back? He really didn't know what it was about her, but he couldn't take his mind off her. He was so delirious, that he hadn't even realised that his band mates Taylor and Hayden tried to interact with him. Something else, though, snapped him back into the real world. Alli stood infront of him with her arms wide open.

"Chris? Are you ok?" she asked, worried. He looked right into her brown eyes. He couldn't quite come to terms with the fact that yet another girl had completely hypnotised him. He was high, horny and didn't give a fuck about what his future actions would result in.

"Sweetie, can you help me find the bathroom?" he licked his lips knowingly, trying to charm Alli.

"I'll show you!" a random fan yelled out to him, though, he completely ignored her.

"Sure!" she walked over to Chris' side, and began to escort him. He turned around to Hayden, who was signing Tyler's Never Shout Never phone cover.

"Hey, I won't be long, okay? Just make sure nobody follows us, I'd like to pee in peace," he said quietly enough so that the fans wouldn't hear, but loud enough so Hayden would hear.

"Sure thing man, sure thing," he made a sailor hand gesture. Alli and Chris reached the bathroom door, no fans were in sight. She turned to face Chris, and sighed.

"I'm not sure where the males bathroom is, but there's nobody here, so I guess it doesn't ma-"

She was interrupted by Chris finger. He grabbed her wrist, and pulled her into the bathroom. It was empty, or so they thought. Rachel was hidden in a toilet stall, talking to a friend of hers, Ramina, on Kik. Chris took Alli and pushed her onto one of the walls.

"So, why did you bring me i-"

She was interrupted by Chris' lips. Rachel heard them, and quickly but quietly put her phone in her pocket. Alli pushed Chris off her, and looked at him puzzled.

"What are you doing?" she asked in a harsh tone, though, she secretly wanted him to kiss her again.

"Just go with it," he forced himself onto her. His tongue slid into her mouth, exploring every inch of it. Alli grabbed onto his hair and pulled his face closer, as his hands slid up her shirt. Chris knew that he would regret this, but he just didn't care. He wanted to try something new. Rachel ilently left the toilet stall, and crept up behind Alli and Chris. She pulled out her phone, turned on the video recorder, and recorded them. The whole thing amused her. She didn't like Hanna, so she was glad that she had caught him cheating. Though, she expected them both to be a little bit more classier. Chris pulled away slightly to whisper something to Alli, but he was interrupted by Rachel s fake cough. Both Chris and Alli looked straight to Rachel. Chris looked into her eyes, as if she was Hanna, trying to look as apologetic as he could.

"I can explain," he panicked, trying to win her over with puppy dog eyes.

"Don't explain it to me, explain it to Hanna," she smirked. She felt so smug, but under that, she felt like her heart had been ripped into two. She stopped recording, and walked out of the bathroom. What the fuck had she just witnessed?