19. Tour day three

(Ariana's POV)

Another day another tour date! I was trying to forget yesterday's events but all over social media was our fans arguing and fighting. Some people were blaming me for Matt leaving magcon and others were defending me. It was all getting a bit much.. I almost wanted to contact them and apologise for well.. I don't know what I needed to apologise for but I wanted everything back to normal that's for sure!

"Justin" I call.

He comes into my dressing room and smiles at me "yes gorgeous?"

"Can we talk" I sigh

"What's wrong?" He asks concerned and sits down next to me.

"I want to reach out to Shawn again." I say

"I'm not his biggest fan Ari. But I'll do anything for you" he smiles.

"All I want to do is commend the peace. I'm so sick of all this arguing on social media and all this shit" I sigh.

"Okay we can arrange something" he smiles and kisses my head. He really is good to me.

I was currently getting changed into my outfit for today. Erin always did my hair for me as she trained as a hair stylist before she came on tour with me.

"You know I miss the blonde." I smile.

"Girl you could rock any colour" she smiles.

"I'd love to go lilac one day" I smile.

"Let's do it" she giggles.

I had minutes before I was due on stage. I've been forgetting to take my medication so I felt a bit out of breathe but I didn't really want Justin knowing. I would just catch up with them tonight.

I put my ear piece in and make my way towards the stage.

I was starting with no tears left to cry as that was the most iconic song for me right now.

The lights went dark and my stage started lifting.

"Right now, I'm in a state of mind
I wanna be in like all the time
Ain't got no tears left to cry
So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up
I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up (oh, yeah)"

At the end of the song I was smiling widely as I absolutely loved seeing my fans singing along and being so happy.

"Hi guys" I smile and they all scream.

"I want to bring out a special someone to me to sing a new song off my album. If you know it please sing a long with us. It's called Love Me Harder" I smile into the microphone and everyone goes absolutely crazy as they knew Justin was coming out.

"Tell me something, I need to know
Then take my breath and never let it go
If you just let me invade your space
I'll take the pleasure, take it with the pain
And if in the moment I bite my lip
Baby, in that moment, you'll know this
Is something bigger than us and beyond bliss
Give me a reason to believe it
'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder
And if you really need me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder
(Gotta love me harder)
Love me, love me, love me
Harder, harder, harder"

When we finish the song he turns to me and walks over kissing my lips and pulling me into a huge hug.

"Give it up for the beautiful Ariana Mendes!" Justin smiles.