36. We need to talk

(Ariana's POV)

It was the next day. The day I find out the date for my operation. Justin would also have to make his mind up wether to carry on touring on not...

I was sat with Shawn in my hospital room as he was keeping me company. As sad as I was my fans were making me smile. Shawn was replying to them for me off my account.

They had also made 'Breathin' re enter the top 10! Which made me laugh even more considering the irony..

I wasn't  allowed  to eat anything as you had to be clear of 24 hours from the operation.

I wanted to be back on stage already. I hated being stuck here, it wasn't normal. It made me sad being here in general as it made me think of my mum.

Shawn has been telling me that Hayes and Maggie had been arguing. That was a huge reason as to why I didn't want to go back. I hated Maggie and me and Hayes were at a weird place

It's crazy to think that one day he's your lover and the next you barely know each other anymore...

@HayesGrier:
I don't ever tell you how I really feel
'Cause I can't find the words to say what I mean

@HayesGrier:I don't ever tell you how I really feel'Cause I can't find the words to say what I mean

Liked by AriBabys, MatthewEspinosa and 200,928,929 others.
*comments have been disabled *

Shawn showed me the post.

"He's used my song lyrics" I say

"Which ones" Shawn asks

"Just a little bit of your heart" I say

"I love that song. Your whole album is amazing" Shawn smiles.

"Thanks.. and I'm sorry for ruining your record.." I frown.

"Don't apologise!" Shawn laughs and rubs my head.

"So come on.. what songs were about Hayes..." Shawn laughs

"More then people think" I sigh.

"Oh really?" Shawn asks.

"Well obviously moonlight. You can work the rest out" I smile.

"He listened to that on repeat when it came out" Shawn laughs

"I hope so.. he hurt me bad!" I frown.

"I know Ari..." Shawn frowns. "I'm sorry for being a shit brother at the time too."

"It's okay.. I forgive you"

(Hayes POV)

I was currently receiving stick from Maggie as she's realised I used Ariana's song lyrics. Maggie was driving me insane lately and really bringing me down..

Ariana was never like this. I have treated her like shit and Justin treats her like a queen.. I wish it was me. I wish he fucked up and it was me being the one she loved.

I know now my heart is full for Ariana and not Maggie. But she's with Justin...

Maggie loves me and I did love her.. but it would w cruel of me to play her along any longer...

*later that evening*

(Ariana's POV)

I was laying in my hospital bed. Shawn and Justin were meant to be here soon.

I had been feeling ill at the moment and struggled breathing.

My door opened and it was Justin.

I smiled widely and he walked in with a huge bouquet of pink roses.. my favourite.

"Hi" Justin smiles and sets them down next to me before kissing my forehead.

"Hey" I smile back at him.

"How are you feeling" he asks.

"Not great but better" I smile.

"I wanted to talk.." he says and sits next to me.

"What?" I ask concerned

"About tour-" he starts and sighs

"Justin... I don't want to hold you back." I frown

"But I don't want to go on without you" Justin says and holds my hand.

"Justin. This is YOUR world tour. Not ours. Yours! Your fans will be devastated. I won't be performing for a long time" I say.

"I don't want to leave you behind!" He frowns

"I'm a phone call away!" I smile.

"Ariana I don't think you get it.. I'm touring the world. I'm gonna be on tour for Atleast another year and a half! Maybe even 2!"

I frown and purse my lips.

"I'll cancel it!" Justin says

"No! Do not cancel it" I say seriously.

"Justin.. if you loved me you'd carry on!" I smile

"But-"

"Justin no buts.. I'm only as successful as I am today because of you.. think about yourself for once" I say.

Did I hate the fact I was encouraging him to tour without me? Yes! I wanted him to stay but I wasn't selfish...

"I just don't want to be apart for 2 years whilst in a relationship.." Justin sighs.

"What do you mean?" I ask

"Being in a long distance relationship for 2 years is going to be hard" Justin says

"Well what do you wanna do" I frown.

"Maybe we can consider a break until I'm back?" He says.

//thanks for reading part 36!
Please vote and comment