•Chapter 1• [The World of Twelve]

^OPENING^

Author-kun: You might be thinking, DA FUCK AUTHOR-KUN?! WHERE IS THE OLD WAKFU STORY?! WHY ARE YOU MAKING ANOTHER ONE?! Well, let me put it this way. Have you ever thought that something was really good, only to realize it wasn't? And as much as you wanted to continue doing it, you couldn't bring yourself to do so? Yeah, that's what happened with the old Wakfu book, but here is a new one. So, I hope you have a good time and bye-bye, Reader-san!

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

And so it begins...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Y/N POV•

So, is this... the World of Twelve? I wonder how it got its name. Hexyus has teleported me, in my physical form of course, into a rather beautiful forest. As corny as it sounds, I always admired beautiful things, this was no exception. The flowers were blooming, some weird yellow balls of feathers that I guess were supposed to be the birds were chirping, man, I could get used to this, no doubt about it. I looked around and noticed a small bond next to me. Oh yeah, I have no clue how I look after all this time. I wonder if I'm still as hot as I used to be...

 I wonder if I'm still as hot as I used to be

Yup, still as hot as I used to be. My hair got longer though, gonna have to cut it at some point... meh, it'll buff out. At least it's still the same H/C as it used to be. My eyes were still E/C, I only got younger, actually, I was back in my teenage years. Around the age of 17, but of all things to be reborn in, why the hell was it in a tuxedo? But damn, I look good. I looked to the side to see a dirt path just beside me, so I followed it, what could go wrong? ...I have lived for less than a minute and I am already making bad life decisions.

•3rd POV•

Y/N walked the old town road- I MEAN, he walked for a while, he followed the dirt path which led him to a small bridge made from rocks. Just across from it was what appeared to be a small village. It seemed quite lively, kids playing around, people going around doing their own thing, it looked like an overall cosy place to stay at. But before Y/N could even set a foot into the outskirts of the village, an elderly fellow stopped him.