Chapter 1: Welcome to San Fransokyo

Jacob's POV: (POV's are rare in this story)

I opened my eyes to see a light blue sky. I turned my head over to see, my sister Lily laying on the grass too. See, me and Lily are twins. Fraternal twins. She's older than me by 2 minutes, and 18 seconds. Not only is Lily older, she's also really funny and smart. Even though most siblings hate each other, me and her are okay with each other. See, me and Lily connect alot, because we have powers.
~
"OWW! What happened!" Lily yelled loud as she got up and a few people gave her weird looks. "Sorry!" She said back to them. Jacob got up with her and looked around. "Where are we?" He said as he put his hand through his hair. "I don't know, some-place-that-isn't-our-home." Lily said kind of scared.
~
The two twins walked around the area, eyeing people to ask. "I feel like a stalker." Lily said with her brown eyes shiny in the sun. "Over there!" They ran to a person and tapped them on their shoulder. "Excuse me, miss?" Jacob asked. A tall young girl, looked at them with her green eyes. "Yes?" She said smiling. "Where are we?" Lily asked. "You're in San Fransokyo. I thought you knew that."

~
End of chapter 1! The characters will be coming in soon ^.^