Chapter 6

Chapter 6

~•~
London

I parked my range rover outside Cash's house. I got out the car leaving it running since I was only going to be gone for about ten minutes. I made sure the doors was locked still, Cash lived in a nice area but we still was in Philly. I walked straight in the house without knocking the living room was empty so I went upstairs to Jayden's room.

Jay and Cash was both sitting on chairs, drinking soda and playing 2k14 together. I thought it was so cute that my lil man and Cash had that little daddy and son bonding. Jay was like a spitting image of Cash. He had Cash's light brown soft skin, pretty hazel eyes and Cash's dimples on his cheek. The only thing he had of mine was a head full of silky soft brown curly hair.

"Jay, you ready to leave with mommy?" I asked. He dropped the controller, got up and ran over to me excitedly and happy to see me. I picked my lill man up and carried him on my hip while kissing all over his handsome face. "Daddy didn't even get you dressed" I smiled. "I wanted you to get me dressed that's why mommy" He smiled back.

I sat him down on his toddler bed and decided to get him dressed. I did know a little something about taking care of a baby, he lived with me until he was three years old. I rammaged through his closet taking out a navy blue Polo hoodie, a white True Religion shirt, True Religion jeans and baron 9s. After picking out his outfit I got him dressed and put on his Marmot bubble coat since it was mid December and freezing outside.

"So in about a week we could start going Christmas shopping, okay?" I told Cash. He followed us downstairs, "Yeah." He said following behind us. Before Jay and I left Cash gave Jay a dap. "Be good Jay" I could tell he was going to be lonely as hell without Jay running around the house. I picked up Jay and carried him outside to the car.

I buckled him up in his car seat and checked again making sure it was secured. When I finished I closed his door, got in the drivers seat and drove towards my mothers house about twenty minutes away from Cash's house.

When I pulled up, Paris was just pulling up too. She had her music blasting she loved Nicki Minaj. I must say my Range Rover sitting next to her Audi did look pretty good. I know this job was crazy but it damn sure had us whipping the flyest. I turned my car off and helped Jayden out the car. When Paris seen him she tried to run as quickly as she could in her six inch black Christian Louboutin heels.

She picked him up in one hand while carrying her Gucci purse in the other hand. "Auntie got something for you" She dug in her purse pulling out a bag full of candy. I seen Jayden eyes light up like a girl in a Prada store. "Paris you gonna be controlling him when he get too crazy" I laughed.

"Oh that's fine, anything for my little man" She smiled. I followed them upstairs into my mothers house and smelled my mothers Caribbean cooking. I loved being Trinidadian and tasting all the different foods. My mother was the only person who could tell me and my sister apart, she was the mother so she just knew.

She embraced me in a tight hug and kissed my cheek. I loved my mother dearly, six months ago she was diagnosed with cancer and I felt like I had nobody. With help of my job, Paris and I bonded our money together and got her treated, she's now cancer free and has been for six months. We even moved her into a four bedroom house that we're paying the mortgage on. Sometimes I felt like my family was on my shoulders but I knew as a baby my mother struggled with me so I needed and had to give her the best.

After showing affection to me and my sister she then grabbed Jayden out of Paris arms and spoiled him like she always did. From what she knew, Jayden lived with me at our house. She didn't know nothing about my job and she wasn't going to know. "God, you look just like your cousin Kyle over in Trinidad" She said admiring my lil man. "Mom how 'bout we go to Trinidad for New Years, how that sound? I want Jay to know that side of his family"

"Fine baby" She smiled while carrying Jayden upstairs to his room that she always had cleaned and full of toys for when he came. I wish Paris would hurry up and get pregnant so our kids could be best friends but getting Paris to do something was like getting a baby to talk. "Do not speak about our job, got it?" I whispered to Paris. She nodded while typing away on her iPhone 6. "London you know she's always asking how we afford these designer clothes, fancy cars and manage to keep this mortgage paid." Paris whispered back. I nodded my head. "Just tell her you got a few sugar daddies that's all"

Paris was about to say something back when my mother came in the kitchen. "My beautiful girls! Looking so mature and beautiful" I smiled brightly and big. "We get it from you" Paris and I said at the same time." She sighed, "And I see those two fancy cars you girls got out there. Where the hell do you ladies work?" She asked.

"Well honestly mom we-" I cut Paris off quickly before she said anything she would regret. "We have sugar daddies, you know guys that we date that take good care of us. We don't need to lift our fingers for nothing, you should get one too mom. They come in handy" I smiled then gave Paris a 'I'm gonna kill you' look behind my mothers back.

"What's my son doing?" I asked while watching my mother cook her famous food. She smiled widely, "He's up in his room playing on that Pad thing you got me" I laughed loudly. "Ma' it's called a iPad. Do you ever use your iPhone 5s that I got you or no?" She shook her head, "I'm fine with my flip phone" I laughed again. "Um' we have to fix that problem"

A few hours later, Jayden, Paris, my mother and I gathered around the dining room table eating curry chicken and rice with a little twist.