chapter 2

When im done with bella, she nearly passes out, but i send so much lust her way that she nearly cums, i walk over to her and shove a vibrator in her pussy and wisper "no cummin' till your told to," i look at the chains and get a brilliant idea, take out the gag i previosly put in her mouth, and ask "whos are you isabella?" I shove the vibrator in her deeper "tell me i own you and you can cum!" She start to say it "louder bella!" I say "im yours master, you own me!" She shrieks, i smile "good girl, now you may cum" as soon as i said that she came hard. I turned the vibrator up i said, "i'll be back whore, dont cum, if you disobey, you will be punished!" I head upstairs and go to her room and grab every slutty item she owns and shoves them in a bag, then goes and throws them in my truck that i brought. I head back to my new whore, isabella, and place the gag back in her mouth, then i blind fold her and unchain her hands. I unchain the ones that conect her breasts to the wall, yet i keep them on her nipples, and chain the other end to her hands.i tell her to stay where she is and she obeys. I grab all of the sex toys, and i unclip the cnippme clamp and sove it into the bag. I then throw isabella over my sholder, and pleace her in the back of the truck, sending her to sleep, when she is out cold, i place her in a sack, i then get into the drivers seat and spead of to tennessee.

As i speed off i call the house at tennessee, one of the slutty maids answers, and i tell her to tell everyone that master is coming home with a new slut. I cant wait to get home.