chapter 7

"Why are you here?!" I demand as we walk to the office, with isabella, charlie, jane and ashley following me. When we get to my office me and my baby girls sit down on the only sofa and the cullens end up standing. "Jasper, we came to bring you and bella home!" Screeched alice. " Why would I want to go back to your shit hole you call a home," I say glaring at them," me and isabella are perfectly happy here, right baby girl?" I ask isabella, "right, daddy" isabella says. I lean into her ear and whisper, " when we are done here, im gonna take you on my desk again and again," I know the other girls are listening,  so I say "same goes for all the other girls" I growl in the way I know makes all of my babies wet.

"Jasper, you belong with us, you are part of our family,  same goes for bella" says a fuming Edward. "If your gonna treat me like a small child then you can get out my house!" I growl standing up, so I over power this man-whore. "Actually,  you all could get out of my house NOW!" I say, then pick edward up by the throat and drang him downstairs,  throwing him and the other cullens out of my house,"AND DON'T COME BACK!" I yell, they pissed me off, telling me what I can or cannot do. I walk into the living room where I sit down and all of me girls came in the room, and going into submissive positions, which is on there backs, legs open wide and bent at the knees, feet flat on the floor, legs so wide that I can see their pussys, because of the 'no underwear policy'. "Go line up against the wall, take off all your clothes so your stark naked.NOW!" This comand is completed very quickly I walk up to the firt slut grabing her roughly and start pounding my rock hard cock into her already wet pussy, i pound hard and fast until she cums and hard. I then bite her left sholder, claiming her as my slave, i do the same to all my girls. Then i tell them " go wait in your cages, i shall have a specail gift for you all" soon they dispurse to there assigned cages. As  thy do this I look at the house rules, and am now thankful for putting them up. I go to the play room and get their 'gifts' which includes a new lead, new vibrator, new slutty clothes for the new uniform and some fluffy black handcuffs. I go to every girls room and give them a present each, and tell them to put on the new uniform.

This is gonna be great!