chapter 6 *10 years later*

Here we are ten years later, i have turn my isabella, she has signed the contract, so now we have a quite life with my 29 other whores who worship me like you would a god, but to them, thats what i am, a god.

As we speak isabella is giving me head, 3 other whores ,charlie, jane and ashley, are massaging me as i have had a hard day today, just as that happend, the door bell rang. Stephan answered and came through with 6 people i never wanted to see again.

The cullens.

"Jasper, we have looked everywhere for you!" Screeched alice. "Calm down, alice. Im sure theres a good explanation for this!" Said Carlisle. Alice huffed and crossed her arms like a small child. "Jasper why did you leave us and where is bella?" Says esme, clutching carlise's arm for dear life. "I was never with you,"I said honestly " I was searching for isabella and she is right here" I pick isabella up off the floor and place her on my lap, facing the family. They all gasp and eddie trys to get her but my baby girls hiss and growl at him and he stops in his tracks."bella, love, come here.." he said but he looks at the other girls, "why are you with him!" He exclaimed, pointing at me "he is our master and he saved us..." said charlie, until I rise my hand in silence, they dont need to hear anymore. "Saved you from what?" Asked fuckward, 'such a dum ass' the major growled in my head.

Isabella started to shake with anger, she would have pounced on fuckward is I didn't hold her down."calm down baby girl, everything is ok" I whisper to her. "Now," I say when isabella calms down,"lets talk business. ."