How To Be A VSCO girl

So, what is a VSCO girl anyway? What is this HUGE trend taking over the internet? Why are girls so interested in wearing things from when their mom was growing up? 

VSCO girl: A term, generally used as an insult, for a young, usually white woman who posts trendy pictures of herself edited on the app VSCO.

Ummm...so why is everyone all over being one? Do they want to get insulted? Oh, well. Do as you wish and read on to find out what it takes to be the best VSCO girl EVER!!!

A VSCO girl is a typically white (that, I agree, is extremely racist and unacceptable) very skinny, rich girl who owns all these name brands. It's the picture frame of a "perfect" girl. 

My personal favorite of the VSCO girl is her no-makeup look. She wears her natural face with confidence and a little Carmex chapstick!

The VSCO girl is a beachy one. She loves a good tan, but not without a few bottles of Sun Bum.

Next is the pretty candy resembled nails. A VSCO girl has pastel rainbow-painted fingernails.

Ooh boy! Clothes...this is where you'll need a heavy loaded bank account. Get ready to throw tube tops, crop tops, and mom jeans into your shopping cart! And don't forget a few X-LARGE tees to get the oversized tee-shirt look. Oversized hoodies and boyfriend jeans. Don not forget the high-waisted denim shorts.

Remember the shoewear. You'll need brightly colored crocs, vans, and birkenstocks.

And for jewelry you need a puka shell necklace, scrunchies, a wave ring, and turtle bracelets.

Hairstyles: wavy, beautiful curls for your beachy personality. 

What about keeping hydrated? You'll need a reusale hydroflask or hydroflasksksksksksk.

Keep a starbucks giftcard up and loaded, because you'll need some gorgeous tea to sip.

Where to put all this stuff. In you're new backpack! It's like called the fjallaraven or something.

Fujifilm camera is used to keep track of all your memories.

And if you have extra cash after this you can buy a brand new jeep and donate to the turtles rescue!!!

So, get on it and find your mom so you and her can break her credit card system!!! Really, it's only like $1000 bucks...so yeah. Have fun becoming Oh-So-VSCO!!!