Uhhh...is there a such thing as a VSCO boy?

Short answer: NO. YES. A VSCO boy? srsly?! I mean I could see it. lol. A majority of the boys at my school wear pants halfway up their thighs (yeah, we get dress coded for tube tops, but they can have their cheeks hanging out for the whole world to see?....eeewww!!!)

Anyway, I will be discussing the "VSCO boy" with you all today! So grab the candy, and the cocoa (comment if it's snowing rn where you live!!!) and the popcorn-awww-the buttery popcorn!!! Now I swear I made you hungry! No? Just me? Okay, brb.

Back! lol.

Onto the show...

Yes, it's the same as a VSCO girl, but obviously a guy.

But without their long golden locks, why the heck do we see them everywhere with scrunchies piled up their arms.

"I think ur cute". 

Tat is what it means. When you see. A boy wearing a scrunchie. It means. that this girl. gave it to him to express that she is crushing on him. and-wait for it-to call dibs on him. Dibs-over a silly boy? Well, my baby is not silly-lol. Nope, I'm single. A single, 14-year-old Hs'er working hard with my "crush-boyfriendish-who likes me back and our moms who won't let us date yet". YUP.

Look up viral VSCO girl facebook on google and you'll find out that the whole world knows about this boy and girl sweet love expressed by scunchies trend thing.

Okay, I'm going to stop before I gte carried away and too late....................BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!