PART-1 THE MAGICAL STICK

My name is saahil i live with my family in a small village.It has been 2 years since,my grandfather passed away.My grandfather was very good. I loved him! we always had fun but, now I am all alone. If anybody would ask me what do you wanted to do? My reply was to bring my grandfather back to "LIFE"they would think that I have gone mad.Once, I got an idea that I would go to the magician near the mountain and get some advice.I went to him and asked him advice, he gave me a"MAGICAL STICK"and said me put in the grave of your grandfather.I went to my friends- Daniel ,Arman & Anthony and Said them about it they all accepted to come with me.We all went to the grave and suddenly my enemy Aarif pushed me down.The stick fell from my hand into a grave in which it was written "RON MICHAEL''and suddenly it vanished.We all started searching for the stick suddenly,we heard some strange sounds. What's that weird sound? Then we thought it was the gravedigger who was digging the grave.After a lot of search,we got tired of searching & taught to take rest. Then,Daniel said that we could continue searching tomorrow.We all accepted and went home .When,I reached home I was shocked with tears filled my eyes.