PART-2 THE PLANET OF THE DEAD

I was Overwhelmed with joy!because my grandfather is back to life.I ran & sat in his lap and hugged him tightly. He was greatly elated and blessed me. But,the problem was he couldn't talk .I switched on the Television and saw the daily news . I was horrified to see all the dead people who were dead came back to life.The next day, I said to my friends about my grandfather dumbness.Then,We all planned to go to the magician.While going on the way,we saw a huge crowd in front of the gravediggers house.We joined the crowd and saw two dead bodies .I recognised them,there were none other than gravediggers children.Even,his wife had gone mad.He said,that he saw someones shadow passing by but when he ran & saw nobody was present there. He just found his childrens dead bodies.After all this incident finally, we went to the magician and said about it.He asked us where is the magical stick? I replied: it's not with me .He asked: is it lost?I replied: no it vanished not lost!He predicted and said the world is in danger.He anticipated us.With an choas mind,i returned back to home and thought the words of the magician"The world is in danger"after some time I thought to find the stick.I again called up my friends to accompany me to graveyard in order to find the stick .We all went in search of stick.But, we couldn't find it.We heard some noise of creeping footsteps.we went and saw what's going on there.I asked  them where are you people going?They didn't replied to my question.Then,I came to know that they are the dead ones who are back to life.We followed them and at last we reached a cave.It led us to a scary world.Armaan said ,I have read about a place like this.It is so called "THE PLANET OF DEAD".
To be continued.