Consequinces

Our date was amazing, and we did have the best seats in the house. The chef's table stationed in the kitchen! We got to watch the man at work, chit chat and have a good time! I had so much carefree fun. I didn't want the night to end.

When we pulled up to my house, James skippered around his car to open my door, giving his hand. I gladly took it, letting him help me out of hus low riding mustang. We laughed, and smiled, connecting on a whole other level. I don't know how I didn't see it before, but we where meant to be. If not forever, at least in this moment. It was amazing and I never wanted us to end.

The porch light was on, and I could see my brothers looking at us through the window. So I did want any girl would do. I smirked at them, turned, and locked my lips with James. Taking him by surprise, before he gave into the passion exploding between us. It was short lived with my brothers interrupting. But I had already got my end of night mind blowing kiss.

"Good night Rose." He uttered lovingly, walking back to his car.

"Night James!" I waved, turning to push through my brothers. Glaring, disappointment sulking in there eyes.

"Night brothers." I snipped.

I walked past my mother and father, alerting them I was home. Heading up to my room, I striped my clothes, pulling on comfy sweats and a baggy shirt. I took one last look at my story board before closing my eyes. Praying the symbol I drew, keeps the demons from entering my dreams.

'Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray the lord my souls to keep. If I shall die before I wake. I pray the lord my soul to take. Amen.'

With my final prayer, I welcomed sleep. Drifting deep into the darkness, my breath drawing heavy. I felt my body sink into the mattress, before my dreams took way.

——————————————————————————

My body started to viciously shaking. Jolting my head back and worth with immense rage. My hair flailing around whipping my face. It was only after I finally awoke, I felt the vice tight grip upon each of my shoulders. My room was pitch black, not even the moons light illuminated the sky. A loud growl erupted, vibrating my entire body. I felt so much fury, ripple through the atmosphere. Directed directly at me.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!?" He's gruff voice roared. "I CAN'T FEEL YOU!!!"

It then clicked in my head. I couldn't see him, but I knew it was Eros.

"I did what was necessary." I retorted.

Looks like the symbol worked like a charm. He couldn't get into my dreams, so he had to wake me. Next step, blocking him from my home. Eros left my side, silently stepping in the dark. Suddenly, my eyes were being blinded with the flick of the switch. My body involuntary reacting to the light differential, squinting.

"You stupid little girl." He sharply spat. "I was protecting you."

His shimmering silver orbs, glared down at me. His fingers still against the switch on the wall.

"Protect? You were going to split my soul!" I spoke with such anger rolling off my tongue. "You have no right to me anymore. The contract is broken."

Eros broke out into a hysterical laughter. His black shaggy hair, bouncing with every shrug of his shoulders. 

"Yes, I knew you gave what was mine to someone else." He took a step towards my bed. "I felt it." He came closer. "I felt everything you felt." Lust evident in his voice. "Your pain." He moaned breathless against my ear. "And your pleasure."

With his lewd behavior, a shiver struck my core. I have zero sexual desire for this man. However ever time he was near, I felt my body cry out for him.

"How do you have, this affect on me?" I whispered, against his ear, his hair brushing the skin of my cheek.

Eros pulled his body back, crouched down, staring directly into my eyes.

"I'm an incubus, it's in my pheromones." He said matter of fact. "Everything about me, draws you in."

The wickedness in his voice, turned the acid in my stomach.

"It's part of my demon charm." He whispered, only a breaths distance from my lips. I wanted to recoil, afraid of his touch. I didn't want to fall for another one of his tricks. Even though every inch of my body wanted him.

"You may have found a way to keep me from your dreams. But not a way to keep me from you." The harsh tone of his voice was menacing. "What's to say, I don't visit your friends dreams. Dena right?" His threatening had me on edge. I never thought of him hurting anyone else, other than his threat to James.

"You wouldn't." I narrowed my eyes, glaring with every ounce of confidence I had left.

"I could just slip down the hall to your mother's, dreams." The ominous smirk, curled, plumping his left cheek.

He stood up abruptly as if heading right for my mother's room. I jumped, shooting out of my bed, stopping Eros from leaving. I took hold of his arm, stopping him just as he's hand touched my doorknob. With wickedly fast speed, Eros took hold of my wrist spinning me, throwing my back against the bedroom door. Pinning me between to hard walls of solid wood. He inhaled deeply, still enjoying my lack of virginity.

"James may have taken what was mine." He hissed, running his fingers along my neck. Before ruffly pinching my chin. "But it won't stop me from taking what's mine." His lips clashed with mine in a possessive and dominant manner. I took a deep breath, through my nose, trying not to open my mouth.

Worst mistake of my life. My body started to betray me. My mouth opened, tasting all of Eros savory saliva. His pheromones started taking hold of my senses. My body attacked him like an animal in heat. I wanted to stop! I needed to stop! But my body wouldn't let me. It was like I was trapped in my mind. Eros ground his harden member, against my core. Waves of heat drowned my sex, with every course of friction.

Our moans of pleasure filled the room, his hands roaming my body. He was nothing like James. He was a savage, forceful, and unforgiving. Without waisting his time he, striped me of my sweats. I swiftly releasing his belt, my fingers tugged down, freeing his member from the cage of his jeans. Unlike my dreams he wasn't teasing me. This was punishment. He was going to fuck me against my door for giving James what he thought was his.

Taking his right hand, he hurriedly grabbed my left ass cheek. Squeezing to the point of pain. Briskly bending down, he grabbed hold, behind my knee forcing my leg to rise, wrapping around his waist. He's other hand positioned his dick, before ruffly thrusting. My body rebounding against the door. His left hand tugged at the nipples of my breasts. Shooting pain and pleasure through my core, before tightly griping my neck.

The force of his grip held my head steady with every possessive thrust. It hurt my heart thinking of what we were doing. I cared for James, I didn't want this. I didn't want Eros. I was trapped sulking in my head, my body at the will of the demon.

I'm still not his.

*******************************************

And there you have it folks! Another day another update! I would really like to get this book done before the year is up! But I still have a ways to go! So we will see! Who know!? I'm just letting my mind run wild lol

Hope you like the chapter! Poor Rose is just stuck with this demon even when she tries to escape him!

Would love to hear your thoughts on this chapter!!

Vote comment! Share my book on your page and I will dedicate the next chapter to you! 😉 happy Friday all!