Find Me • 17

“Happy Birthday Juan!” everyone shouted, juan's eyes widened, a big smile on his face as he stared at everyone who was close to his heart.

“20 na si juan!” ricci shouted, a laughing louise by his side.

“thank you!” juan shouted, agatha and tyler held the cake for juan.

“wish na!” agatha said, juan closed his eyes and blew the candle, agatha smiled, giving javi the cake. Inakap ni agatha si juan, wishing him a happy birthday, tyler also did. His hands on agatha's waist, nakangiti ng malaki si agatha while her head was on top on tyler's shoulder.

“sakit no?” ricci asked kobe again, kobe rolled his eyes. He didn't need another lesson from ricci, he knows that he's wrong.

The night went fast, agatha and tyler dancing, agatha singing, games for juan, and gift giving.

“not drinking tonight?” juan asked tyler, ang magbabarkada nalang ang naiwan, they rented the place until tomorrow afternoon. Umiling si tyler,

“beer lang, somebody's gotta take care of agatha” sagot nito, showing juan his beer bottle, juan nodded.

“alam niyo guys, sobrang thank you” juan said, the friends were sitting in a circle.

“we love you juan!!” sabi ni agatha, her cheeks were red, and her eyes droopy, her head on Tyler's shoulder. Everyone around her smiled, agatha is free whenever she's drunk. Agatha is super honest when alcohol enters her blood stream.

“asking agatha game!” javi cheered, his arm around einica, tyler smiled.

Tyler knew that matagal minahal ni agatha si kobe, and he can't erase that part of her life, alam rin ni tyler na mahihirapan siya.

“who makes you happy right now agatha?” tanong ni juan kay agatha, agatha smiled.

“tyler and marshieee” she slurred, putting her hand on tyler's cheeks. Tyler smiled wider, content that he makes agatha happy.

“kayo na ba ni tyler?” louise asked, agatha laughed before drinking some more.

“hindi pa, but malapit na” agatha answered, laying her head on Tyler's lap.

“paano si kobe?” tanong ni ricci, everyone instantly fell quiet, no one was laughing.

“i'm tired” sagot ni agatha, probably not sober enough to comprehend the question.

“let's sleep na?” tyler asked, running his hand through agatha's messy hair, umiling si agatha.

“i'm tired of kobe babi” agatha answered, sitting up and letting her head fall on tyler's shoulder again.

Everyone was silent, agatha just answered. Pagod na siya kay kobe, and if that didn't slap kobe, Ricci didn't know what will.

“you love tyler?” ricci askdd again, louise put her hand on her boyfriend's arm, as if to stop him from asking questions.

Agatha smiled lazily and nodded her head,

“tyler is very very very very very patient, with me, with marshie, he travels from ateneo to up to be with me, he doesn't let me feel like I'm alone, he's very very cute, he's understanding, he found me when I was lost, how am I supposed to let this one go?” agatha asked, with a smile on her face, she was looking up at tyler, with love in her eyes, kobe swallowed the lump in his throat by drinking from his red solo cup. Ricci eyed him,

“time to sleep na agatha” sabi ni tyler, standing up and guiding her, agatha hugged tyler, her eyes were closed but she was smiling big.

“tyluuuuuh” agatha sung as they were walking papunta sa guestroom.

“masakit diba?” ricci teased kobe, kobe rolled his eyes.

he found me when I was lost, how am I supposed to let this one go?” paulit ulit sa utak ni kobe ang salitang binitawan ni agatha. He cursed himself, agatha already said it herself, si tyler na nagpapasaya sakanya, and kobe was beyond mad at this point, galit na galit siya sa sarili niya.

Nawala na si agatha sakanya, and tyler found her.