Chapter 3

××××××⊙××××××××》

Jungkook had been stressed that day.Nothing was going his way, as everyone been ignoring the little attention seeker.

Namjoon was with yoongi, after officially being banned from the kitchen.Jin was with tae trying to clean the up the oil and broken glass shards, from letting namjoon try and help them.

Hoseok and Jimin were being weirdos in their dorm room,blasting Demi Lovato songa, despite not knowing the lyrics, and throwing pillows at each other during a vlive.

"Everyone is busy, and it's so boringgg-" he carried on as a string of complaints left him annoyed that would leave anyone annoyed willing to make him hush up.

He was planning to spend the day with Jimin but Hoseok came and snatched his Jimin away.Nothing against him, he just wanted Hoseok to st least let him spend a day with jimin unbothered.

He decided 'Eh whatever', and went to thier dorm. He saw Hoseok and Jimin in the middle of a vlive;being all clingy to each other.

He gets the idea to harass them, mostly jimin, because why not harass your crush in front of hundreds of thousands of people and cause mass theories leading to mass exposure of your private life and ultimately reveal all your secrets eventually to know that your crush is dating your best friend hoseok, behind your back you hate them and want to hurt them?

Yah, he was overthinking and let's leave it at that.