Heights + Body Types

Fleegle

-5'8 

-Looks shorter compared to his other friends.

-Smoll doggo

-Don't make fun of his shortness or he will destroy your kneecaps

-Is a bit chubby, I keep telling him that he needs to quit eating so many sweets but he just won't qUIT- 

Drooper

-6'9 

-He's pretty tall (Not as tall as Snorky though, you'll see what I mean)

-Very lanky looking

-Has a lot of metabolism, he can eat a whole Thanksgiving feast and look like he hasn't gained a pound afterwards.

-Works out a bit so he does have some muscle on him but it ain't obvious.

Bingo

-6'5

-Not too tall and not too short (Okay he's still a bit taller than an average person.)

-THICC boi

-Most people assume he's fat but no that's all muscle

-Second strongest of the splits, he could probably bench press Fleegle. 

Snorky

-7'4 

-No you did not misread that, Snorky is indeed over 7 feet tall

-Chubby, he does need to eat quite a bit because of his big size but like Fleegle he goes overboard on sweets.  -_- 

-He's the strongest out of all the Splits but he doesn't seem to know his own strength.

-He's accidentally broken off doorknobs, broke an entire tree limb trying to get a kite down, popped a beach ball because he was holding it too hard, and he's crushed a watermelon between his thighs because Bingo dared him too. Despite all this he is very much a gentle giant and wouldn't harm anyone.

I hope you enjoy this chapter. If you want to suggest what kind of headcanons you want to see me post here, then go ahead and suggest in the comments and I'll see ya next time.