Chapter 2

Zeldris  convinced  Ellie to go with him and live with him for awhile until she figures  out what she wants to do next. She could go back home with hendrickson but ultimately  decides  against  it. He has so many rules and she wants to live life to the fullest.

As they are at the gates of his castle he looks at her "Ellie  I promise  everything  will be okay  I will protect  you. And you will never  be  second  to anyone  in my hearts."

  She smiles "thank you. " But stops" why though  we only just met and I know your reputation the Druids talk you know."

He turns to her thinking  on how to reply. "Well I guess   I'm not sure something  told me to. " She accepted  his answer  because  she doesn't  know  why she went with him knowing  all that either.

He did know why he always loved her.

They walked in to see the commandments  talking  about  everything  from the festival. "Derieri  can you take Ellie to her new  room" Zeldris  asked 

She jumps up grabs Ellie's hand and pulls her up the stairs.

They reach a long hallway walk all the way down and stop at the door before  the  last. Before  they walk in Derieri  says "that's Zeldris's " pointing to the last door.

Ellie blushes and walks in. Wow this is  amazing .  Derieri  jumps on Ellie's  bed" come talk to me " she says.

Ellie let's out a giggle and sits down.

" Soooooo do you like zeldris". Derieri  asks

"Whhhhhhhaaaaat. No we just met today" the expression  on Ellie's  face said otherwise.

Derieri  starts laughing  hysterically  as the door opens melascula  walks in joining   the other girls "what are you guys talk about?"

" Ellie and zeldris " Derieri  replies.

"Nooooo"   Ellie says as she hides her face in the pillow. Both girls start laughing.

"So... i need a shower and get changed" ellie says trying  to  change the subject.

"Alright  the girls said they would   wait there so they could continue  girl talk."

Time skip shower

As she re-enters her room she says to the girls" want to go down to the shops I need some clothes

As she re-enters her room she says to the girls" want to go down to the shops I need some clothes. "

"Sure but gloxinia  can make you whatever" malascula says.

The three girls exit the room walk downstairs. "Wow" zeldris  says is continuesly shocked  by her beauty.

Ellie blushes. Derieri  whispers in Ellie's ear "see he likes you." Causing  Ellie to blush even more. Malascula  informs the guys they are going into town to shop.

"Well you guys should be back before  dinner cause after we are going  to  go to the night part of the festival"  Monspeet says looking  at Derieri  lovingly.

"Alright  bye"... Malascula   pulls Ellie out before anything  else was said.

"US girls got to stick together"   Derieri says as she   links her arm with Ellie's  '.

"Hell  yeah we always  got your back." Malascula  adds in linked  her arm with Ellie's  other arm.

Ellie felt so happy  she never had friends like this before. The girls shopped for awhile each got a dress for tonight . They spent time  laughing  talking  getting  to know eachother. As they  walked back malascula  asked Ellie "if she ever been to the night festival."?

" No hendrickson  wouldn't  let me I trained and practiced  my powers and he told me stories. I also had my duties  of the druids."Ellie replied 

"No wonder you came to live with us that sounds so boring " Derieri  said they all laughed.

As they entered  the  castle  they seen the guys talking   they went in and joined them Ellie went to sit down but zeldris  grabbed  her hand and pulled  her on his lap.

"Your falling  for me " he said

she replied  softly "you pulled  me " everyone was in conversation  so they weren't  listening  to  them.

"Why does my charm not work on you "he whispered  in her ear.

She turned to face him and whispered" you are using  bravodo as a front to hide emotions  that you have burried, but I can see past it.

   He couldn't  help but blush.

"Hey what are you to whispering  about" Estarossa said causing  everyone  to look.

" I don't know what you are talking  about " zeldris  said pulling  pulling  Ellie back further  on his lap.

She didn't try to get up he thought. And that made him smirk. Ellie asked "so what's the night festival  like."?

" Well there are a few rides booths for food and games and tomorrow  night there will be a huge fireworks  display  " Galan  said. The maid came in and said dinner is ready   everyone   got up zeldris  picked up ellie and set her down. Malascula  pulled Ellie away.

Time skip dinner

Everyone  went to get ready Ellie and Derieri  were the last downstairs  in matching  outfits just different  colors

Zeldris  face started to heat up. Monspeet  picked up Derieri  in a hug.

"Wow you girls look great" Estarossa   chimed in. Zeldris  grabbed  Ellie's  hand she smiled at him. They all walked to the festival  laughing  and joking.

Zeldris  pulled  Ellie back a second everyone stopped  they all knew why he did "just go on ahead we will be right there." He said

"Ellie"... he turned  her to him not letting  go of her hand "promise  me something , promise  me you won't leave me at least  until  you have given me a proper chance." Zeldris  said  looking  sad yet hopeful.

She looked  at him wide eyed and thought about it for a few seconds  but to zeldris  it felt like forever. She pulled  her hand away from his, he got a look of worry on his face but she stuck out her pinkie " I promise  she said he smiled so big and they pinkie promised. She pulled  him forward  come on she interlinked there fingers and let her lead the way to the others at the entrance of the festival.