chapter 14

Ellie  was sitting  on a chair by the fireplace  down stairs.

" Hey Ellie" Derieri  says walking  over. She was looking  around  for zeldris  he  wasn't  around.

"What's  wrong " Ellie   asked?

"Nothing  wanna know a secret?" Derieri  sat on the Chair next to ellie.

" Yes " Ellie   exclaimed.

"If  zeldris  finds out you can't say it was me that told you". Now ellie  had to to know. Derieri  moved the chair closer to Ellie's.

"At the summers  end  festival  Zeldris  had all the guys  go around not letting  anyone  come to kiss you at the booth".

Ellie  looked  confused  for a second  but she busted out laughing. Zeldris  came walking  around  the corner  with  Estrossa. Ellie  started  laughing  harder.

He walked  to Ellie   and kissed  her forhead "hey babe"

She stood up and hugged  him. "I'm going into town for a while  with the commandments  Derieri  you can stay here with Ellie  " zeldris  stated.

" Can Malascula stay  too" Ellie  looked  at him with her  signature  Bambi  eyes.

"How can I say no to you when you look at me like that" he replied  pulling  her into his arms. He kissed her softly.

They guys  left the girls  were taking " I can't  believe  Arthur  came to kiss you " malascula  said

"I know it was so random"  Ellie   said 

"out of all the people  who  would  defy zeldris  I can't believe  it was him " malascula  added.

After a little  while  the  guys returned. 
Derieri  had a brilliant  idea  "hey Ellie   I need help with something  " they went into Ellie's  room 

"go to the banaster  and call malascula  up here " Derieri  instructed.

"Malascula  can you  come  here" Ellie   yelled. Malascula  ran up the stairs they both went  in  to  the  room.

"Ready for  some  sweet  revenge  Derieri  asked them? "

What do you mean? Ellie asked

"get revenge  on the boys for the lake. Thanks to zeldris  I have a idea, we get Drole  to make life like gullums  so we can go on a "date"!

Ellie  and malascula  both looked on wide eyed.

"We don't tell them we are going  on a date just act suspicious  and get super  sexy, then go out they will follow  us and we can get  them so jealous . It will be sweet  sweet  revenge"

malascula  laughed. "You in ellie" 

"Fine" Ellie  said using  zeldris's  signature  smirk. They went down stairs  acting normal.

Derieri  pulled Drole  aside and told him the plan he agreed.

"Hey ellie  let's go to the market  didn't  you want to get something" Derieri asked

"  yes I did "she replied. They went to the market  and got super  sexy dresses. 

They  walked  in laughing " what are you ladies  talking  about " Zeldris   asked

"lady problems  " Ellie   replies he shook his head and walked  away. Zeldris  was confused  he knew she was lying.

Time  skip  to  the  next day

Ellie  was trying  to  avoid  zeldris  for most of the day last night was awkward  to say the least  he knew she lied and she would  not admit  it. Even when he asked  her she got flustered  and wouldn't  tell him they slept with there backs to eachother  and she left before  he woke  up.

The girls  were  sitting  together " Ellie   he deserves  this" Derieri  said "let's  go get ready."

The guys were looking  at them the whole time. The girls  went upstairs to shower   and get ready.

Zeldris  was pacing, "the girls  are acting  weird"  Estarossa   said.

"They have been  since  they came back from the market" Monspeet   added.

"Zeldris  there tention  between  you and Ellie"  Drole said he just wanted  to add full to the fire.

Upstairs

Ellie  slipped  in her dress

Malasculas dress was purple and Derieris was blue

They waited  to put there pumps on until they were downstairs.

They walked  down the steps  "game time ladies. "Malascula  said.

"Ellie  are you good" Derieri  said.

" Yes I can do this. "

They walked  in the room were they guys were all of there mouths dropped.

Zeldris  looked  at Ellie   so intensely she felt like she couldn't  breathe. Drole had left the room. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

"Why are you guys dressed  up like that " Zeldris   asked  trying  to not sound  frustrated.

Malascula  spoke  up "we are going  out". Zeldris  looked  at Ellie  she avoided eye contact  with him by sitting  down and put  on her her pumps. "Ellie  I need  to talk to you," zeldris  said.

"Sorry she can't" Derieri  pulled  Ellie  to the door. Malascula  joined  them and they quickly  walked out.

Zeldris  punched  the wall so hard it came crumbling  down. Let's follow  them he said with so much anger everyone  shuddered.

The girls took off there shoes and ran to where drole  made the lifelike gullums. They sat on picnic table provocatively.  Waiting  for the prank to start. They felt  zeldris's  aura even though  he tried  hiding  it.

To be continued......