Chapter 4: Road to U.A

Hyousuku/Six

Hyousuku makes his way to the beach, after getting a text from Midoriya telling him he was at the tip yard for a beach. Walking, Hyousuku thinks to himself... Well as well as he can with an A.I in his head.

'Hyousuku'

"These Japanese and their names. Which asshole came along and was like: John? Sounds too normal call me a name with a deep meaning behind it" Church appears next to Hyousuku as he talks.

"Shut up"

Approaching the edge of the beach, Hyousuku spies a green mess of hair through the rubbish. Moving around and over rubbish of various height and width, Hyousake arrives to a clearing and thus to the boy; who is currently trying to pull a fridge with a rope tied around him.

"Keep going Young Midoriya!" The blond man atop of the fridge seems to yell as if he's talking normally normally.

"He's really good at flexing" Church whispers to Hyousuku.

"Of course he is" Hyousuku whispers back "All the research we did was for a reason"

"By 'we' you mean me, right?" Church vanishes. Hyousuku shrugs.

The blond man finally notices the Spartan.

"Oh! You must be Six" The blond says, hopping off the fridge "Young Midoriya! We will finish this later!" Midoriya collapses onto the group, breathing heavily. The blonde giant sticks his hand out in a handshake "I am All Might" Hyousuku takes and shakes his hand. The handshake ends and All Might rests his hands on his hip.

"Hyousuku, sir"

Izuku head shoots up and looks at Hyousuku.

"I thought... you said... you didn't have a... name?" Izuku asks, taking deep breaths between words. All Might looks back and forth between the two as they talk.

"I did" Hyousuku answers "But now I do"

"Oh... Ok then... Hyousuku, that's your name right?" Izuku asks. The Spartan nods.

"Now that introduction are done let's get continue Midoriya" Booms the Symbol of Peace and walks back over to the fridge.

"Sir" All Might turns his head "After you are finished with the strength I would like to take Midoriya through some CQC training"

"Great idea Hyousuku! Just don't hurt him too much"

"Got it sir"

---------------------------------------------------------

After training Hyousuku carries Izuku home on his back. The boy had collapsed after Hyousuku pushed him to hard with too much combat training. The street is quite with the only sound being given off by the Spartan's foot steps, he's enjoying the solitude.

"Six..." Izuku's weak voice rings out by his ear. "I mean... Hyousuku"

"Yea Midoriya?"

"How did you get... your name?"

"A friend gave it to me... My first friend here" Hyousuku responds.

"Oh... Am I not a friend?" Worry came off through the weak voice.

"Well... I see you more of a partner then a friend... But a good partner"

"Oh... OK... Then" Izuku falls to sleep on the man's shoulder. He sighs and continues this journey home.

---------------------------------------------------------

Opening the door to the apartment Hyousuku makes careful movements to avoid waking up the sleeping boy, avoiding Izuku's bag and avoid hitting Izuku on the tight walls of the apartment. Izuku's mother happily cooking away in the kitchen with the smell of Katsudon filling the home.