Chapter 1- An invetible encounter.

Bold italics- flashbacks- people apart from Florence talking
Italics- flashbacks but Florence talking as well as what happened.
Normal text- The main story.

I started trembling due to the coldness of my room. I felt weak and embarrassed of what I did before. My hair that was tied up was now let loose as my gown had changed into something that was far more flexible and easy to move in. I sighed as I saw the moonlight flooding into the windows.

Sadly in this family I was treated like a mere puppet. The blankets around me didn't feel like much against the cold as I sat there, regretting what I did. My brain pointing out the obvious mistakes I made.

"It's beautiful isn't it?"

"Yeah it is.. "

"You two match" he said smirking, looking at me then looking at the painting

"I agree that the painting is beautiful"

"That was my attempt of breaking the ice. Apollo Ernest is what they call me"

I wish I could just rewind time.

"So what's the painting for?" he asked me

"Fundraising" I replied

"Let me guess, another useless attempt at raising money. Honestly you rich folks are lucky to be able to rent out these. You just don't seem to care about what's originating around you. Also the fact that you're lucky to be born with such a magnificent crest!, My crest and yours I'm sure we'll be able to make children who bear an even powerful crest"

I could feel the anger rise in me. "Shut up!" I yelled at him

"What?" he asked surprised

"You heard me, shut up. I'm sick of people like you seeing me as some kind of tool!. I'm a human been for Sothis's sake not your play doll who you can throw away after doing what you want with me, now leave. Or else I'll have the guards escort you out" I angrily said, narrowing my eyes down at him.

"Whatever..you're just a brat like the rest of them" he disappointedly said walking away after taking another sip out of his wine

I sighed staring at the painting.

"These crest scholars think they can do whatever they want these days, especially the wealthy"A snobby voice called out

"Darling, please.." A man's voice ushered her to be quiet.

"What?, you said it yourself last night, if the house of Angelon are so great then why aren't they stopping the innocent blood spilling from the church. I guess it's true that all they care for is their money, it's a shame" she continued chuckling obnoxiously out loud

She had to go. Did she not see that it isn't our job to clean up. I turned around narrowing my eyes at her anger rising. I didn't even bother to calm myself down. "Shut up!" I yelled at her attracting attention from everyone around as they stopped on their tracks.

"Florence." My father warned

I ignored his attempts at calming me down. "You don't have a clue, none of you do!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Ignoring the stares.

"Excuse me?" The woman asked

"You're all standing around, uselessly talking about nothing!, worried about your hair, your money, your stupid problems that don't mean anything, not once have you thought about helping those with no money!" I continued narrowing my eyes down at everyone.