Ethereal moon.

Merry chrysler! This was publishes on Christmas.

Time had passed rather quickly. I'd been training hard but I knew a sword wouldn't do by itself.

I'd seen the Professor smiling quite a bit these days. Her smile made me feel comfortable and safe.

I'd seen Jeralt around. Though we'd talked a few times, he was a nice person to talk to.

Seteth had held a huge fishing tournament, and of course the Professor had ended up winning. Another victory to the Golden deer.

I did want someone to teach me how to wield a bow, but I was too scared to ask: I could've asked Ashe or Ignatz during training, and Bernadetta was just inside her room all day.

Oh how I wish I could take her place and stay in my room all day.

I headed up to the library again, hoping to find a book about a legend or something to take my mind off a lot of things.

I managed to grab a book about some tales of Chivalry. I wonder how Isabelle was doing, I just hope she was fine. After all, she was the closest thing I had to a mother.

A hand touched my shoulder, and my eyes widened. My body had gone into flight mode as I turned to see the culprit. I didn't like people startling me much like this.

"Woah, hey calm down it's just me" Claude slowly announced

It took me a while to calm down

"Sorry, I get startled so easily" I quietly mumbled

"Noted" Claude replied

"So a little birdie told me you want bow lessons" He continued, putting his arms behind his head.

I glanced at him, my blank expression turning into one of confusion. The only person I had told was Hilda.

Then it hit me. Of course she'd tell Claude, they got along so well.

"I do. I um would appreciate it if you taught me please" I shyly admitted

"Since I'm very humble and nice, yours truly will teach you" He smirked a little.

"When do we start?" I asked him.

"Now" Claude replied, grabbing my arm and running to the training grounds

Before I could grab a training bow, I had to put on some safety gear for my hands in case I'd hurt them.

Claude had told me to form a triangle with my arms by stretching them out in front of me. My right eye was the dominant one.

The basics of the bow were taught to me, what to do and what not to do with a bow. Shooting from far away was much better since you could aim where you wanted.

"Here, it'd be easier if I adjusted your stance" He explained, moving my elbow slightly up

I inhaled and exhaled. I told myself it was okay.

'No one's gonna hurt you Florence' I mentally reminded myself 'Especially not him'

Yet I still couldn't help but tense under his touch.

I had only realized how close he was, my face felt quite warm as I looked forward trying not to look at his face.

"Okay let's try seeing you hit that target over there" He pointed.

I nodded, I was slightly nervous as my fingers started to tremble. I shot the arrow only to miss the Target completely. I frowned feeling disappointed.