Chapter Fourteen - Sticking Together

{Mira's Maternity Outfit🔝}

At Rousseau's, Sophie is chopping some vegetables on her cutting board with a knife.

"Hello, Sophie Deveraux", Kenneth says, walking into the kitchen, holding an apple in his hand.

She looks at him. "Jane-Anne isn't here"

"Can I wait for her, then?", Kenneth asks.

"What for?", Mira says, leaning on the doorframe, fiddling with a knife in her hand.

Kenneth smiles. "The protective best friend"

"Yep, she sure is", Sophie says, noticing her now, medium sized baby bump. "Seems like my little niece is growing"

"Ha, ha, very hilarious, Soph", Mira says to her, putting the knife back on the table. "You seen Jane-Anne?"

"Nope", Sophie says. "I'll tell her to call you"

"Okay", Mira says. She squints her eyes at Kenneth as she walks away.

Walking outside, Mira suddenly feels a little woozy and leans on the wall. She starts to cough a little.

She senses Genevieve, who had a vision that the baby Mira is carrying will be the downfall of the witches, performing a spell on a golem doll.

"Mira?", Rebekah asks, walking to her. "What's the matter?"

"I don't know", Mira says. She coughs again, coughing up blood.

"Miranda?", Rebekah says.

Mira struggles to breathe and passes out on the sidewalk.

"Mira!", Rebekah says, concern.

•••||||•••

Kenneth walks into the Mikaelson Home, holding Mira in his arms.

"What happened?", Elijah asks, walking to them.

"She passed out", Rebekah says.

Kenneth lays Mira on the table.

"Niklaus!", Elijah shouts.

Klaus vamp-speeds to them and sees Mira laying on the table. "What's wrong?"

"It's Mira. I happened to be just walking in the Quarter and I saw her", Rebekah tells him.

"I can hear the baby's heartbeat. Not hers", Elijah says.

Sophie quickly pulls out her phone and speed dials her sister. "Jane-Anne, come quick to the Mikaelson Home. It's Mira"

"She's trembling", Elijah says, pulling off his tuxedo jacket and covering Mira with it.

"Mira?", Klaus says as he becomes inaudible. "Mira?"

Chamber de chasse

Mira awakens in the Mikaelson Home, only it's not. She slowly sits up straight on the table and looks around.

"Well, well, well", Mikael says, walking out from the shadow. "I recall you"

Mira looks at him and gives him a hard look, gently leaping off the table. "Mikael"

"Miranda Leuven", Mikael says. "The woman that Klaus loves so dearly"

"You leave him alone you cold-hearted piece of crap", Mira tells him in a hard tone.

~*~*~

Reality

As Jane-Anne is chanting a spell, she pauses her spell as Klaus bites his wrist and feed some of his blood to Mira.