01

High school movies lied. They're liars.

L I A R S

Do you know why? Because at this point in my life, I'm supposed to be dating the school's hot bad boy and everyone is supposed adore me and I'm supposed to have the perfect best friend, but no. There is no such thing as a smoking hot 'bad boy' and instead we have boys with no future whatsoever (I must admit decent looking) who are incredibly rude. People are practically forced to talk to me and my best friend is a low life loser.

I love him, but let's be real he has no future.

I'm surrounded by idiots. Judgmental walking zombies who just ask for passing another year of high school. God bless these bastards.

Though in moments like this, I kind of wish I took the time to get to know those poor bastards.

I'm trapped in the janitors closet with no sign of escape. It's been three hours, twenty six minutes, fourty two seconds and counting. I have no food, no water, and I believe something died in here. You know, besides my dignity. My chances of survival are slim, very slim.

No matter how much I scream, no matter how much I pound my fists to the door, and no matter how many sexual noises I make, not one person is curious enough to open the door for me and let me be free.

It's the reason I'm stuck in here that makes me want to go all hulk mode and destroy everything in my path.

I'd like to call it a 'rivalry' like normal people do. There's not much to it. Let me tell you though, Maeve Frances is an absolute bitch. She's also really annoying. Stop-talking-like-that-before-I-rip-my-ears-out kind of annoying. Level 10 annoying, if you will.

"Open the door dammit!"

"Now that's no way to speak to a lady is it?" See what I mean? Stupid model looking girls with perfect skin and perfect faces and perfect everything.

"Look Maeve, as much as I hate school, I have places to go and things to do. I have to move on with my life!"

"What life?" Oh I can only imagine how big and innocent she made her stupid green eyes look. Her stupid stupid barbie doll lips stretched into a grin.

"Ha-ha very funny. Now let me out!"

"Nuh-uh, you should've thought of the consequences when you left that frog in my locker."

"Dude, admit it. That was genius." Before I was trapped, she decided it would be a great idea to ruin my science fair project (for which I actually worked very hard for) and I needed revenge.

It's such a beautiful thing.

I may have borrowed Fredwald -as our science teacher calls him- and put him in Miss Universe's locker. The look on her face when poor Fredwald jumped on her face was priceless. I kind of felt bad for the ugly creature.

And Fredwald, Fredwald too. Never forget about Fredwald.

"Forget it Adams, you're not getting out."

Yeah, I may be stuck in here for a while. Maybe I can make friends with all the stuff in here.

Yeah, no thanks.

I'm gonna die in here anyway, might as well get comfortable.

Or... I can always try plan B.

"Oh god... oh my fucking god... I can't even... is that- no it can't be...-holy shit, it is!"

"Nice try darling, y-"

"Front row tickets to Goldmine!"

"What? You're lying to me. Why are you lying to me? Step away from the tickets! I'm coming for you Zeke!" Fangirls, they're so easy to fool. They'll do anything I tell you.