05

[Quick and rushed. Sorry]

Our school cafeteria is very chaotic. It's beyond noisy and you practically have to scream at the top of your lungs so that the person you're talking to actually hears you. Which means that if everyone in the cafeteria is doing the exact same thing, it isn't really enjoyable. That's why Harry and I always eat outside the school building.

We somehow managed to convince our administrators to let us. What with Harry being a complete mummy's boy (no matter how many times he says he's not) and me never cutting class.

Andrea Adams may be a troublemaker, but I've never skipped. Ever. I've been late quite a few times (hence the fact that I get detention every so often) but I'm not a bad kid. I'm pretty decent. I have pretty decent grades and if you don't count my lack of enthusiasm for being on time to class, I have a perfect enough attendance.

Either way, it's nice being away from the chaos.

What isn't nice is looking like a fucking loser outside the school building, eating your lunch, completely alone.

Harry should be here by now. I don't know where he could be. I even packed an extra muffin for him and I shall be forced to eat it myself if he doesn't show up. I can't do that to him, I would never commit such cruelty.

But you know, I wouldn't mind.

I texted him (more times then necessary, maybe) but he never responded. After a few more minutes, I couldn't take it. I went to look for him instead and left my lunch bag on the table. It was still full. I hadn't eaten anything. If I do find him, I can still buy us something at the concession stand.

I wave hello to our security guard, Mr. Jakino, who is standing by the entrance of the school and smile at him. He smiles back and nods, playfully tipping his cap.

The hallways are empty and Harry is nowhere to be seen. I search everywhere. From his classes to his favorite teacher's classes. Harry isn't like that. He wouldn't ditch me and he would've texted me if his mum him picked him up to go home early. There was only one place I hadn't checked and that was the boys bathroom. What other option could I possibly have?

But I swore to myself I wouldn't ever enter that place ever in my life.

Or at least go back in there.

Quick story: as a freshman, I use to continuously walk into the boys bathroom. Sometimes on accident. The boys in there kind of banned me from ever entering, unless taken in by one of the 'brothers'. I don't even know what they ment by that and I don't want to know.

The point is, I was a stupid girl who liked walking into the boy's bathroom because boys were in there (I was a strange child). I can't go back in there. It'll be completely embarrassing.

It's okay Andrea. Do it for Harry.

For Harry. I am about to do what I swore to myself not to do ever again, for Harry. He could be in there.

But what if he met a pretty girl? And you know, they're doing... stuff. I wouldn't blame her, honestly. Harry isn't ugly. Jesus curse my soul but, he's hot as fuck. Still though, it would be awkward as hell to walk in on your best friend getting blowed by a random chick(with great taste in men).

But Harry could also be collecting his thoughts and he's horrible at that. Harry Styles has an interesting mind and I'm sure even he can't understand himself sometimes. That's where I come in.

This is what you were meant to do, Andrea Adams.

If he's collecting his thoughts, don't ask. Just hug.