Chapter Eleven

After a long day, everyone began to settle down for the night.

Except for me and Michael.

I had already went outside to the swimming pool wearing nothing but a towel.

He followed me and asked me why I was out here.

I grinned at him in a sexy way and slowly let go of my towel.

He was surprised but then he laughed and then began undressing himself.

I walked up to him and then used my teeth to take off his shirt.

"Ooooooooo-ooooooh...you never fail to surprise me, hm"?

Michael put his hands around my hips and I blushed and then nimbled on his neck, marking him as my own.

"W-hat do you think y-you're doing, sweetheart"?

I traced my tongue around his nipples and then looked up at him.

With a satisfied grin, Michael finished taking off the rest of his clothing and then he set them neatly next to both of our towels.

"Aaaahhh..."!

The water felt really cold on his baby making parts.

I giggled and dipped my big toe in the pool.

"That's not even fair"! "You haven't even got in all the way in yet"!

Michael spoke like a child.

I laughed and then teased him even more by pretending to take my time while I stepped into the pool.

With a laugh, the singer quickly grabbed onto me and I screamed at how cold it felt.

"Michael, you cheeky kitten"!

I laughed and then splashed him with water.

"HEY"!

Micheal tried to hide from my splashing, but he was cornered.

Then, he tried get away from me.

I swam over closer and grabbed onto his feet, making him laugh.

"Nooooo"!

He squirmed around and tried to move away.

I laughed and tickled him some more.

"I'm very....hahahahahaaHAHAHA...ticklish"!

We both laughed after a few minutes.

I splashed some water in my hair and he smiled sweetly, pulling me closer to his chest.

Our bodies were pressed against each other in a perfect lover's embrace.

"I've had so much fun".

I said as I listened to the crickets chirping in the night.

"Oh, I've never had been so happy to have somebody like you in my life".

I blushed with a bashful grin and he chuckled with a smile.

"Hey..."

Michael put a hand underneath my chin.

I turned my head around to see what he wanted to say, and then he pressed his soft lips  my mouth, making me feel all roamantic inside.

I wrapped my legs around his backside, making my toes push against his rear end, making him squirm in surprise.

He deepened the kiss almost immediately and after a few seconds, we had to break apart for air.

Michael licked the edge of my lips with his tongue and I smiled and opened my mouth over just a few inches.

I savored the taste of his saliva as his tongue danced around the inside of my mouth, and then I wrapped my tongue around his own.

"Mmmm-mmmm"!

He moaned with sexual pleasure.