First day of School

It was the dfirst day of school. Everyone was in the gym for the big assembly for the first day of school.

"Welcome to Star Wars High School," said Principal Palpatine. He is very old and ugly.

"Wow Principal Palpatine is soo ugly," said Han Solo, the bad boy. He is a senior, and Leia is dateing him, even though she is a sophmore!

Leia scalded him. "Don't say that Han he is the principal" but actually, she liked it. She likes that he is a bad boy. Then she kissed him.

Leia's twin brother Luke roled his eyes soo hard. LUke is gay and he is in love with Han, but he can not anyone, because he is in the closet, sadly. He does notlike that his sister Leia is dating Han. It seems like it is because Han Solo is a senior and a bad boy, but actually it's because Luke is in love with him.

Luke and Leia usually sit with their friends See Threepio and Artoo Detoo, who are math nerds, but nowbecause Leia is dating Han Solo they are sitting with Han Solo and his friends. Chewbacca and Lando and Han's ex-girlfriend Kira. And Lano's robot girlfriend.

"Leia look, Lando built sex robot," said Luke to Leia, but Leia was not listening "Sh luke I'm trying to listen to emperor palpatine."

"This is the first day of school, so make sure you..."

Anakin was not listening to the principal. He was sitting at a different part of the gym. He was sitting behind Padmé and smelling her hair. "Anakin" said Obi Wan, his friend who was sitting next to him, "Bloody hell mate, stop smelling Padmé s hair!" (Obi Wan is British.)

"What?" Said Padmé turning around. "Oh nothing" said Obi Wan.

"Hi Padmé! Said Anakin excitedly

"Hi..."

"Padmé you are looking as delightfully beautiful as the moon when it is above the seas."

Anakin is cousins with Luke and Leia.

"Oh Anakin" said Padme "Why don't you just go hang out with your cousins Luke and Leia" but secretly she smiled.

"And now we have some club announcement" said Palpatine

"We will be no longer having soccer club anymore..."

"NOOO" Rey said to Finn and Poe, who he was sitting next to. Rey loves soccer, Finn and Poe are a gay couple and they are kissing.

"Sorry Rey: said Rose who was also sitting there"that sucks"

"These guys are always kissing"

They were also sitting with Jannah and Zori Bliss (Author's note: they are in the new movie and they will not be in this allot until the new move comes out,) and Billy Lourd (Carries Fisher's daughter) and Rose's sister is not sitting there because she is dead, she died from a drunk driver spaceship driver, and Rey has her favorite soccer ball white and orange named BB-8

Kylo Ren was sitting on the other side and looking at Rey. "Do you guys thing Rey is looking a t me?" Kylo Ren said to his "squad"

"Shut up, Ben SOlo" said General Hux, he is making fun of Kylo Ren.

Captain Phasmapointed and laughed. They are not very good friends to Kylo Ren.

Kylo Ren wears all black clothes because is an emo. He was thinking that Rey would be sad that the soccer team is gone, because even though he seems mean on the outside, he actually cares about her. "Is Rey going to be—"

"Stop talking about Rey fat ass" said Hux.

Palpatine was still talking.

"We're moving the chairs in the..."

"Yo Ezra, you gonna hook us with some more of that marijuana?" Bodhi Rook leaned over to ask Ezra Bridger. Ezra Bridger told him yes, but they are in different friend groups, so they are not sitting together, and then Bodih went back to his friend group

Ezra was sitting with Sabine Wren, the hottest and coolest girl in the whole school. SHe is so pretty and everyone wants to be her. She is a coder and she is really good at it. She is the best coder. She was wearing crop top RWBY shirt with the show RWBY on it, denim pants, denim jacket (she pulled in off), green lipstick, She flipped her vibrant bright color hair and said to Ezra, "Where's zeb?"

"He's sick today."

They are friends with Zeb. They are also friends with Chopper and Ahsoka but Hera is a teacher and Kanan is her  boyfriend   With a motorcycle.

Bodhi Rook was sitting with Jyn Erso and Cassian Andor  and Cassian's K-2SO Cassian's friend K-2SO. Cassian is SO sexy, but he only has eyes for Jyn Erso. Jyn Erso is also fried zoning him. Always too busy with "secret plans" whatever that means, her dad is a teacher

Cal Kestis was also there, listening to music in headphones.

Boba Fett is not there because i do NOTTT support toxic masculinity!!!!

Palpatine said "Ok now it's time for the club announcements"

Author's note