Chapter Twenty Seven

Bakugo stood there with a dumb look on his face. Izuku burst into laughter, calm as could be.
"WHAT HURTS?!" Bakugo screamed, skating Izuku by the shoulders.
"My eardrums," Izuku joked, poking his husband's cheek. "Seriously, I'm fine! We should probably get going though- the bag is at the door, right?"
Bakugo was literally speechless. What the fuck was going on?
"WHAT?! NO! YOU'RE IN PAIN!"
Izuku sighed, starting to get irritated.
"Katsuki Bakugo, I am nine months pregnant and my water just broke. Do you really feel like arguing with me? Grab the hospital bag and the damn Goldfish and START. THE GODDAMN. CAR."
Katsuki booked it down the hallway. Izuku just giggled. Slowly but surely, he walked into Zoe's room, and shook her awake gently.
"Mrmph...Papa?"
Izuku smiled.
"You know, I think your sibling wants to meet you."
Zoë nearly fell out of her bed. She started crying.
"R-Really?!" She whispered. Izuku laughed and nodded.
"Really. Dad's getting the car. Can you get yourself into your chair? I already packed a change of clothes for you for the morning, 'Kay?"
Zoë nodded, just as confused as Bakugo as to why her dad was so calm. But she didn't think it was wise to ask at the moment, so she inched herself over to her wheel chair. By then, Izuku has gone out to the car, and Zoë wheeler herself down the hallway, and out to the driveway. Bakugo lifted her into the car, and got into the driver's seat.
By then, Bakugo had either calmed WAY down or gone crazy. He was behind the wheel, making car noises and yelling random shit at other drivers. Zoë has to bite her lip to keep herself from cracking up, and Izuku was literally just reading a book with his tiny flashlight at 2 am, in labor in their truck.
(Lol I have a head cannon that Bakugo has a big-ass truck and like, is obsessed with it, and fights with Kirishima about their cars)

They got to the hospital fifteen minutes later, and when they wheeled her into the waiting room, her face burned, as every turned to look at her, and she was wearing her Ground Zero pajamas and had crazy bed head. Someone started laughing, and then Bakugo jogged into the room and they shut up.
Izuku and Bakugo went up to the front desk, and Zoë wheeled herself over to a handicap section. She smiled, seeing a few familiar faces.
"Auntie Ocha! Uncle Tenya!"
Ochaco smiles and waved, and Iida gave a big grin and a salute.
"How is Midoriya doing?" He asked, obviously excited for his best friend.
"Papa...he's doing better than I expected..." she giggled. Ochaco rolled her eyes playfully.
"Quite honestly, that doesn't surprise me. What about Bakugo? How's he doing?"
Now it was Zoe's turn to roll her eyes, and she pointed across the room to her father, who had dug into Izuku's gargantuan bag of pizza Goldfish and was eating them like a horse.
Iida and Ochaco both closed their eyes, and took a deep breath. Iida cleared his throat.
"Yes, well...I will go see what is wrong."
He pushed up his glasses and walked away. Ochaco pulled Zoë in for a hug.
"Cute PJs," she teased. Zoë groaned and covered her face.
"Your dad packed some clothes for you, I assume, but in all honesty, Deku's never had good fashion sense. Here!"
She handed Zoë a pink shopping bag, and she lifted out a new pair of jeans and a nice blouse and a sparkling necklace that said, "Big Sister." Zoë almost started crying.
"Thank you, Auntie," he whispered, pulling the brunette in for a hug. Ochaco squeezes back, and grabbed the handles of the wheelchair. Ochaco was the cool aunt that had vodka at every family event and had a new pair of shoes every week.
"Let's go get you changed! It's very important to make a good first impression to your new sibling. When I had Sakura, before we came to the hospital, Tenya shaved and put on a full suit, and he's never heard the end of it."
Zoë giggled.
"Sounds about right."

"Okay, Mr. Bakugo, we're going to have you sit on this bed, and we'll get an IV going," a friendly nurse said, fastening a hospital bracelet around Izuku's wrist.
"Right, thank you very much!" The nurse purses her lips.
"And, um...we'd appreciate it if you would tell your husband to stop getting crumbs all over our floor."
Izuku took a deep breath.
"Right. My apologies."
Bakugo then decided to enter the room.
"You know, my nurse is already talking shit to you about you thing this damn hospital."
Bakugo stared at the floor.
"Oh, just get over here. And bring me water."
Bakugo smiled and nodded, happy to at least he of some assistance. He came back minutes later with a glass of water, and handed it to Izuku.
He gulped down the whole thing.
"Thanks," he sighed. He patted the spot on the bed next to him.

Three hours later, the nurse entered the room. Izuku has started breathing heavily.
"Okay, Mr. Bakugo, it's about time we got started. Are you ready?"

Ochaco opened the door to Midoriya's room gently, and rolled Zoë in, and then left, giving them their privacy. The room was dark, but Zoë could see her parents.
"Hi baby," Izuku whispered, waving. "Come meet your baby brother."
Zoë started crying and wheeled herself over to her dads. She saw his little head and patted it gently, not really knowing what to do.
"Welcome to the world, Ai Bakugo."

AN: HORRAY!!! Welcome Ai!! I've been trying to get chapters out faster to apologize for being such a dick and making you all worry that the story was over!! I love y'all!! Bye!!!