Please Read

Hey guys- I'm sorry to get your attention in such a cliche way- nothing is happening with the book, promise, but I wanted to talk to you guys about something.

I've been seeing a ton of the chains going around TikTok of people using the "Transition Challenge" audio to make fun of cosplayers and pretend to spazz our and do random poses to try to "imitate" us Junko posing.

I didn't expect this to bother me so much, but it's been a long time since I've been mad. And I'm mad.

People use cosplay as a reason to live. A coping mechanism. Something that makes them feel good about themselves.

And nowhere do I see how other people have the right to make fun of someone for doing what they love.

You know what? They can all take their sports-jersey cosplays and leave us the hell alone.

I'm really sorry to rant like this, but this is the only medium where I can make a difference, even if only a small one. I trust you guys to share positivity surrounding this, since I can't do it all on my own.

People all have their own reasons for doing what they love- always remember that.

On a lighter note, updates should be coming out faster now! Again, thank you for listening.

And if they REALLY wanted to make fun of us, they should at least get the poses right.

XOXO
-Crystal