Chapter 3

Anthony’s Pov

I woke up in a different bed than usual. Memories from last night came to me and I immediately blushed. Ian was sleeping and because it is Saturday, I let him sleep in. I checked my phone and I saw 7 missed calls and 3 missed calls.”Anthhony were aare youu?” “Anser your Damn phone”   “Get youre ass home Noww” Oh no. Not again. I have to get home right now.

“Ian. Ian.” I said while shaking him

“Yeah?” Ian asked groggily

“I have to head home right now. My dad is getting mad because I didn’t tell him where I am.”

“Oh. Ok” Ian replied disappointed.

“Hey. What’s your phone number? Ill text you later.” I said

“Ok. Here. You can put your number in my phone” He said while handing his phone to me.

“You can put your number in mine.” I said while handing my phone to him.

After exchanging numbers I had to run home to face my so called father. When I walked through the door I was faced with my drunken father.

“Where were you Anthony? At your boyfriends?” He said while pushing me a little.

“N-no I was at a f-friends” I replied nervously waiting for my father’s reaction.

“Don’t lie to me boy. You don’t have any friends. No one likes you faggot.” He said before punching me square in the face. That’s when I ran upstairs and locked myself in my room. The reason my father is like this is because when I came out to parents, my mom was fine with it but my father was not. When my mother passed due to an illness that took over , my father blamed me. He goes out every night and yells at me when he comes home. I’m always too scared to tell anyone.

I had to get out of this house. I hurry and packed my bag and called Ian. He picked up after one ring

“Hey Anthony. What’s up”? Ian replied. I was crying now.

“C-can I c-come over for t-the weekend? I asked shuddering.

“Of course. Why are you crying”? He asked politely.

“I’ll tell y-you when I get there”

“Ok see you then” Then he hung up. I snuck out my window and climbed down. I started running to Ian’s. Thank god I remembered where he lives. When I got there I rang the doorbell. After a few seconds, he answered and pulled me into a hug.

“Shhh. I’m here Anthony” He said while rubbing my back.

“Let’s go into my room” he said while leading me into his room. I nodded.

We were just laying in his bed, me snuggled up to him.

“Do you want to tell me what happened?” He asked calmly.

“Umm. Yeah.” After telling him the story of my father and my mother I was close to sobbing now. Ian just held me tighter while rubbing my back calmly.

“It’s ok Anthony. I’m here for you.”He said. After 10 minutes of lying down, Ian had an idea.

“Hey. Do you want to order some pizza and watch a movie?” He asked.

“Yeah.” I said while Ian grabbed his phone.

“I’ll call the pizza man while you can pick the movie. Their over there”. He said while pointing to the corner of the room. I started looking through the movies when I came across a black case. “Someone has a little secret” I thought while putting it back and deciding on “The Truman Show”. (Time skip). We were laying down on Ian’s floor, snuggled up in blankets, eating pizza, while watching the movie. It was getting toward the end of the movie. It was about 12:00. We were getting really tired and I felt a weight on my chest. I looked down to see Ian’s head on my chest asleep. I wrapped my arm around his torso and fell asleep with a smile on my face.