Chap 7.

Sexual content in this CHAPTER I REPEAT!!! SEXUAL CONTENT! !!?!,!!,!,!,!,!,!?!?!?!!? <<<<<< can we talk about how shownu ended us all with that look?? yeah. me too

—-

It's been a week since their family date. Hyunwoo's visits and dates became more frequent. It was as if he was living with them. He'd go home from work, and head to their house. Kihyun and the kids didn't mind, they'd hang out and have the most fun.

Things were good.

"But do you think he likes me?"Kihyun said, leaning his stance back on the edge of the desk.

Jeonghan rolled his eyes, and tapped his pen against the paper in front of him,"I'm a doctor. Not your love therapist."

The Strawberry-haired looked back at his friend with a roll of his eyes,""Yeah, yeah, but I'm saying what if I don't meet his expectations? I'm short and unattractive."

"Mhm..."

"Okay, maybe just short."Kihyun corrected and dragged his dramatic sigh,"I don't even know if we're a thing or not. He didn't ask me out or confess."

Jeonghan eyed him from the edge of the paper he was reading,"Really?"

The other nodded,"Sadly. Maybe I'll invite him over and I'll confess."

"Sounds like a plan. Now if you don't mind, I have a patient dying."

The rest of the day was spent with stress for Kihyun. He was pacing around in his house, cleaning around and thinking about the text he sent Hyunwoo.

'Come over haha..'

Which was awkward, but nothing good crossed his mind to send. He'll confess plainly.

His kids got home and went upstairs to do their usual thing, and now his 'boyfriend' arrived afterwards.

They smiled at each other at first, and Kihyun led him to the bedroom to 'talk.'

Talk. That word didn't exactly match what he wanted to say.

They both sat on the bed, and it gave him a bit of a shiver with the way Hyunwoo was giving him the usual, stern stare.

"Listen. I can cook, I can clean, I can sing, I can do anything. But I can't do one thing."Kihyun started, but had to gulp midway from the heat rising to his cheeks.

Hyunwoo nodded, not taking a hint.

"I'm bad at confessing. I don't want to ruin anything between us at all because I'm enjoying the way...we're together? What I'm trying to say is that—

"You like me?"The other finally finished Kihyun's sentence.

"Yes! I-I do! Is that wrong?"

Hyunwoo shook his head,"I like you too."

The two shared a passionate moment of awkward chuckling, until Kihyun broke down in tears."I'm sorry! I'm just so happy and mentally unstable too."He wiped away a few tears with his hand, and once he removed his hand out of his face, Hyunwoo's face was nearing closer.