Chapter Seven - The Return of The Bullies

(Kyoya P.O.V)

Rumor about the engagement spreads quickly and Rose was nervous, technically she still was new at the school. "Don't worry people like gossip, just ignore them alright." I remind her and she nods not looking at me and she goes to homeroom while I get stopped by both Mori and Honey. "Can I help you two?" I ask and Honey speaks first. "Is Ro-chan okay, after Saturday she seems different?" He asks and Mori nods and I sigh looking at the two. "Honestly she's a nervous wreck, hell we had a fight yesterday about something and we never do so she's a bit scared." I confessed and both were worried about her, I could tell. Whenever she returned home from school, she usually hung out with Honey and Mori, but after thinking about it she was around them to feel safe. "If you want Kyo-chan we can keep an eye on Ro-chan to make sure she's okay, right Takashi?" Honey offered and Mori agreed. "Thank you both, having some extra eyes on her might make things better for her." I say and both nod, then they left heading to class as do I.

(Your P.O.V)

The day was rumorsome to be honest, girls were always telling me to stay away from Kyoya but I didn't listen. I wasn't going to listen to bullies again, I did that once and that was a mistake and I won't make that mistake again. When classes ended I went to the Host Club, technically I was a part of the club as the financial aid so that meant I help Kyoya with the finances. I took my spot next to him and pulled out my laptop, pulled the club's finances and begin work and put on headphones and listened to music to calm my nerves.

The music was loud enough for me to ignore any rumors but low enough to hear if I was needed. I looked and saw that the club was empty, I was confused and when I took of my headphones I heard something I never thought I would hear. "St. Lobelia Academy, High School 2nd - Year, Amakusa Beino." One girl says and my memories of the bullying begin returning, and at full force. "Also 2nd - Year Maihara Chizuru." Another girl says and my heart begins to race, and my breath quickens. "1st - Year Tsuwabuki Hinako." The third one introduces herself and my breathing was a bit unstable, then they introduce themselves as members of the White Lily League of St. Lobelia, also known as The Zuka Club or as I remember them my old bullies. The other Hosts look at the girls and I stare at two of them, the two 2nd years but I don't see the other bully meaning she graduated, which makes sense considering that she was a 3rd year last year.

The twins laugh at the girls and Tamaki faints, I stay far away as possible. At that point Renge comes around and explains to the boys what the Zuka Club is, and Kyoya was impressed but I wasn't. Around then the boys were getting out of their knight uniforms and I walked over to Kyoya, fear in my eyes and my breathing was a bit calmer but still quick being next to him. "Rose are you okay?" He asks but one of them, Beino spoke before me. "Oh look Suzuru, I thought we had that Petrov boy kill her. But I can see that she's still alive, a pathetic excuse for a maiden, I hope she withers and dies alone." She comments at me and I get scared. "Remember the games we used to play with her, let me think I believed we played 'tag.'" She lists but they were terms used to hide torture and pain and bullying. "Leave me alone..." I tell them and they walk towards me and I moved backwards only for one to be behind me, another had a whip one they used by Damon to whip me. "Remember this thing, let's say hi to your old friend." She said and before the whip hits me, someone else gets hit, I open my eyes and see it was Kyoya. "Kyo are you okay?" I asked and he nodded rubbing where the whip hit him, I look at him and make sure he was. "I wasn't going to let my Fiance get hurt under my watch, I'll make sure of that." He comments and he stares at the girls from Lobelia who scoff.

"Why are you protecting that trash? She deserves everything she gets coming her way?" Beino said, her voice laced with disgust and the other two nod. "She isn't trash, she never has and never will. She's perfect no matter what." He reassures me and they ignore him and they kick me, which sends me moving a bit backwards. "After a year and a few months I'm still not used to that *coughs**coughs* damn it..." I mumble and Kyoya rushes over and checks on me. "You alright, that kick had to hurt?" He questions and I nod. "We'll be back to take this maiden from you pigs, you can keep the trash she's not welcomed at the Zuka Club." Beino said to the others and I walked towards them. "Your like some men in this world, egotistical spoiled assholes. Haruhi isn't going to Lobelia, sure she may pretend to be a boy but that's her choice, given the options of boys who care yes make comments about her being a commoner but she's like the glue to this club. Take her away and our tiny family would fall apart, so she isn't going and that's final Beino." I exclaim and that gets me a slap on the face, but I don't cry but instead smirk. Haruhi then tries to tell them that Beino got the club wrong but instead the members proved her wrong, I lose my smirk and then they leave. Soon after Haruhi leaves as well, pissed over the moon and I looked at the club.