Part 9: What actually happened...

All the robbers was tied up by the team. Konohamaru starts asking them some questions.

Konohamaru: What is you idiots, are doing? Robbing in the middle of daylight?

The robbers keep their mouths shut. Not telling anything. Meanwhile Boruto in the other hand meet up when an elderly villager beside the building.

Boruto: Soo, old man. What did happened here a few days ago?

Elder villager: These troublemakers has robbed a few times. This is the Fourth one.

Boruto: Where did they come from?

Elder villager: They claiming that they are shinobi from the Amegakure (Hidden Rain), seeking revenge to the Konoha-

Sarada: The Hidden Rain??? We must report this now to Nanadaim-

Elder villager: Hold on a second, I didn't finish talking yet. They claimed their are, but actually they just the thugs during the last great war. They use the term Hidden Rain Shinobi just because they want to threaten the villagers. Rumors spreads fast in this village, and that's why we we called you guys to clear the misunderstanding in the village.

Sumire: I see. Soo, they are nothing more than robbers right??

Elder Villager: Yes, it is. Other villagers are to afraid to fight them, and we didn't have the police team here because this place far from the Konoha Village.

Boruto: So this mission nothing more than a misunderstanding right?

Sarada: *elbows her* Hey, shows some respect please, you baka.😡

Boruto: Yeah, yeah, whatever.😒

Konohamaru: It's seems our work is done here, we should bring those thugs to the prison. I will personally ask the Hokage to sends some policemen here.

Elder villager: Thank you for everything that you done. We really appreciate it.

Boruto: That's was nothing. Until we meet again, old man. See ya!

Konohamaru: Boruto, we should go now before it getting dark.

Boruto: Alright, Big Bro Konohamaru.

The team returns to the Konoha with the robbers, save and sound. (Sorry, no interesting things happen when they return to Konoha.)

-To be Continue-

Word Count: 392

A/N

Alright guys, big announcement. The next chapter is gonna be last chapter and the conclusion of this story. I know it's short, but it is what it should be, it's a side story of my Two Clans Combining Story. But don't worry, there gonna be surprise after that. You will see. This is nextshinobi, sayonara.

Bonus Content (apparently there is):

Cool, isn't it?