Part 10: Resolution (Final)

-Timeskip: 28 days later-

-Uzumaki Residential-

Boruto POV (imma use POV writing style this time to make it easier)

I woke up in the morning in response to my alarm clock ringing beside my bed. I turned off the alarm and quickly get up to shower. While walking towards the bathroom I realized on my calendar......
THE SCROLL TIME PERIOD IS OVER!!

I quickly dashed to shower and suit up before going to the training ground via out of my window.
Sarada probably waiting me there.

-Training grounds-

Normal POV

Sarada: Where is that idiot? He should show up here earlier than I expected.
Boruto: Oy, Sarada. Waiting for me??

Sarada turn around and saw Boruto was sitting on the tree branch.

Sarada: What took you so long??😠

Boruto: *jump down* Geez, Sarada. This is still count as late??😒

Sarada: Whatever. You ready to become a boy, Bo-ru-ko chan???😏

Boruto: Oh cmon, stop calling me like that. 😡

Sarada: Okay, okay, just kidding. Wait the sec. Do you notice that this is peaceful than it should be??

Boruto: Yeah, it kinda-

Inojin: *Jump out of nowhere* I got you, Bo-ru-ko!! *Hug her tightly from her back*

Boruto: Oy, Inojin!!! Release me!!!

Sarada: *Activate Sharingan and put Inojin, in a genjutsu*

Inojin: *Fall off to the ground*

Boruto: *Sigh* That was close.

Sarada: Yeah, we probably should swap now. Before others come.

Boruto: *nod* *hold Sarada arm*

Sarada: Do you really need to do that?? 😒

Boruto: *girly voice* Owhh, what's wrong, Sarada-kun??😙

Sarada: Shut up.😤 Ready?

3
2
1

*Open the scroll*

Boruto: Eh, nothing happen-

Before Boruto could finish her sentence a smoke emerges and cover both of them.

A few minutes later the smoke vanished and both of them saw each other in their normal gender.

Sarada: Boruto, it works!!!

Boruto: Uhh, Sarada.😅 This is getting awkward.

Sarada: ....... *Release him* 😐 Oh Kami, what the heck you just did, Sarada???

Boruto: You alright Sarada?

Sarada: Hn, I'm okay. 😄

Boruto: Now we are done. We probably should send this scroll to my old man.

Sarada: Yeah, sure.

Both of the start walking towards the hokage building.

Boruto: Hey Sarada. Wanna go to Thunder Burger after we done with this??

Sarada: Ehh, Thunder Burger huh? Hmm, well why not. Let's race to Hokage Building. Who lose, got to treat the winner. *Start running*

Boruto: Hey, wait up!! Not fair!! *Chasing after Sarada*

-The End-

A/N

Finally done, sorry for the late update tho. I'm pretty busy with school, coz' I'm in Form 3/ 3rd year in Middle school. So many homeworks to do. Anyways thanks for reading, couldn't do it without your support.

Reader-chan: *poke*

Oh yeah the last part. Back to story:

Boruto: Hey Sarada, wait up.

-From a distance-

Sumire: Boruto-kun and Sarada-kun really close. Maybe it's time for me to confess to Boruto-kun.

Alright that's all, if you want hint about the continuation of this story. Feel free to PM me. This is NextShinobi, sayonara.

 This is NextShinobi, sayonara

(Credits to original artist)