1. The Unexpected (All)

Yeyy! My very first imagine... Hope you like it! Sorry if it isn't that good.

***

Y/n POV

Every time my birthday would come up, I would always remember what happened. That day where they turned my day from the worst to the best :

I was walking home from work, completely worn out. It was sunset, and yet, I felt like I could pass out in the middle of the sidewalk.

Great, y/n. How could you be so tired? You can't spend your birthday like this. I said to myself.

But I could. I could've went karaoke with my friends or blow out some candles at work, but I chose to walk home. Stupid.

It was already dark, but I was still walking. You see, I had this little paranoia, so I ran until I got home. Yeap, it was definitely my worst birthday.

I climbed 4 stories of stairs , and when I got to the front door of my apartment, I was panting so bad, I thought I was about to die. I was ransacking my purse, frantically looking for my apartment keys. I was panicking so bad, my purse fell. Its inside spread everywhere. Ugh, could this day get any worse?!

Finally, I composed myself and went into my apartment. It was surprisingly dark, as if I just went into nothingness. I shrugged off the weird feeling, and turned the lights on. I put my purse and threw my keys an-

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

I flinched in shock. They were there, all 5 of them. The walls was decorated with balloons that said 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY', confetti was showering me, and I could smell food. Oh, food. I didn't realize I was starving. There was a cake in Soobin's hand, and there were also a stack of colorful presents in the corner.

"Oh my God!! When did you get here?! And this?? Jesus, you didn't have to do this, guys."

"Yes we had to, y/n. You've been rooting and supporting for us even before our debut." Soobin insisted.

"You would check in on us every single day. We couldn't forget that" Hueningkai continued.

"And you would also bring us snacks in our breaks. Never forgot how delicious they were." Yeonjun said as he drooled.

"Not to mention, you would always give us new ideas for our songs and a pep talk during our downfall." Taehyun added.

"And we had to give something in return. So we decided that this would be a form of thank you from us..." Beomgyu said.

Tears streamed down my face as I heard every single word they said. When I wiped it off, new ones would come out. This was the least thing I'd expect. I never thought that they would have the time to visit me despite their busy schedule.

"Th-thank-k y-you g-guys..." I stuttered the words out. I couldn't help but to cry more.

"Ah, y/n, please don't cry..." Hueningkai sadly said.

"Y/n, don't thank us, we're supposed to be the one thanking you!" Yeonjun exclaimed.

"We couldn't have debuted without you..." Beomgyu informed.

"We're sorry we couldn't visit often. We really wanted to, but fans would instantly surround us if we even go outside. We're sorry we just visit now..." Taehyun pouted while saying that.

"W-wow guys... This-s is a-amazing..." I still stuttered even though I started to calm down. I was left speechless by them. Darn it, y/n. Please talk properly!

Then, in a sudden, they walked slowly towards me. Aww, they were going to give me a group hu-

"Ekhem. Sorry to interrupt, but the candles are melting, and my hands are getting sore."

The four of them turned around to their leader at the same time. I chuckled.

"Oh God, I totally forgot about that."

"Yeap, me too. Hey, come blow the candles, y/n!" Beomgyu cheered, pulling me by the hand towards the cake Soobin was holding.

"~happy birthday to you~
~happy birthday to you~
~happy birthday, dear y/n...~
~happy birthday to you~"

Wow, they do have a nice voice... I could listen to them all day...

I blew it, full of excitement. I never knew that these five boys would give me such simple happiness. I couldn't be more grateful being their friend.

Hands were clapping, trumpets were blowing. It was magical. It was as if they have brought me to heaven, where I would never feel sadness at all.

"Wow, this is the best form of thank you... I would say your welcome, but this is definitely not enough." I sarcastically said, eyeing on those presents in the corner.

"Ish, those presents are not to be opened now, y/n! We still have something for you!" Soobin said, after putting the cake.

"Hey, by the way, how did you get inside my apartment?"

"Nah, don't worry about that." Yeonjun replied.

"Geez, you creep me out." They giggled.

Then they ambushed me with a group hug. I hugged them back, much tighter. Gosh, they were the best group of boys I've ever met, and they still are. ~

Knocking sounds was coming from the door. I rushed to the door and opened it to see five of them, smiling and....their hands full?

"Hi y/n! We're here to stop by!" Soobin said, then came into the apartment without my permission. The others followed.

"Hey, I didn't tell you guys to come in!" I yelled playfully.

"We got some ice cream, bread, and waffles,..." They continued to mumble and put the food on the table, completely ignoring what I said. I smiled. I will definitely never forget about those children.