9. Line Up (Hueningkai)

hi hi 😘

uhm so like i made another imagine not on time :(:

i actually planned on publishing this one on taehyun's birthday, but the story wasn't finished and i had so much things to do this week, so i'm so so so sorry :( ... HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO THE SMARTASS TAEHYUN THAT WE ADORE!! 🎉🎉

 HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO THE SMARTASS TAEHYUN THAT WE ADORE!! 🎉🎉

***

3rd person pov

the streets were blazing with merciless sun rays, almost melting the ashpalt roads. his foot crunched against the concrete sidewalk, shadows of the towering trees acting as a shield for him. honking cars passed by in flashes, reliving the busy neighborhood.

the other day, hueningkai got an amazing news.

"bro, have you heard?" yeonjun asked, laying lazily on the couch. the group decided to hang in kai's house on the last day of school.

"heard what?" he asked, curiosity overwhelming him.

yeonjun ignorantly played on his phone, "a new ice cream shop is opening in the area." he shrugged, beomgyu and taehyun still peacefully sleeping on his lap.

"oh, it's the one that used to pass by our houses, right? the one with that signature horn..." soobin jumped in, sitting next to him on the floor.

"wait, that one?" he yelped, shaking soobin's shoulders in joy.

"yeah, what's it called again? uhm..." yeonjun's voice trailed off in uncertainty. kai gasped in realization.

"POP POP'S ICE!" he screeched, clapping my hands as excitement filled my body.

"SHH!" soobin whacked his head, the sound almost audible.

"OUCH!" he complained, rubbing his neck.

"see, you just woke them up!" yeonjun glared at kai, as if telling him 'what's wrong with you?'

"ugh, what's with that dolphin scream?" taehyun said with his croaky voice, scratching his head.

"you better have a good excuse, kai." beomgyu boomed, pointing his finger at kai. kai simply smiled.

_

"WHAT?!" y/n screamed in both joy and shock.

"calm down, y/n." her dad reasoned.

"POP POP'S ICE IS HAVING ITS OWN SHOP??" she screamed, again.

"YES DON'T YOU DARE YELL AGAIN." her dad finally snapped, causing her to flinch. she did what he said.

they were home, having small talks when her dad suddenly brought up pop pop's ice, the ice cream cart that used to go around the neighborhood. they were in the dining room, enjoying late night snacks.