prolouge

Talking - hello nice to meet you 👋

Yelling - WHAT I CANT HEAR YOU

whispering - hey can you give me the answer for number seven

Thinking - 'i wish everyone would be quite' hi

Phone - :hey wanna hang out?:

Texting - |hey wanna hear a secret?|

Gamer ability - [Hello]

Arthur speaking - { hello 👋😁}

Time skip - Time skip brought to you by chibi Arthur hanging out with chibi Sky,chibi Mia,chibi Josh, chibi Abiri, chibi Maria and chibi Sora.

This story will take place before issei is resureccted into a devil, also since only like two people voted for tye green and sliver bikes dexten will get both.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person

Kuoh academy a place were many students come to learn and have fun with friends, its your typical high school day were all type of students are in their own little group, but yet their is one student amonst them all that is walking alone, he has dark blue eyes with black hair his outfit consist of the normal kuoh academy uniform jacket but without the dress shirt or tie, while walking the boy can be seen listing to music from his phone.

Suddenly a foot steps out and tries tripping the boy only for the boy to stop, the young man looks at the person sticking their foot out, while taking out his ear piece and pausing his music, the foot belongs to a another young boy with a saved head wering the kuoh academy uniform, the second boy has glasses on with hair, the first young boy sighs.

(???) What is it Matsuda and Motohama?

(Matsuda) Nothing Dexten just wanted to trip the schools loser!

(Motohama) Ya! Your just the schools loser! Why dont you go and kill your self?!

The boy now known as dexten sighs as he cracks his neck looking at the two he breaths in then out.

(Dexten) First off im not some perverted ass weakling that only sees girls as peices of meat, glasses your forhead so big it blocks out the sun, baldy your so stupid and retarded that your parents disowned when you first came out, both of you are just virgin bitches that will die off alone sad and depressed.

Dexten says as motohama throws a punch at dexten face fuming with anger, Dexten counters by grabbing his fist then kicking him in the leg forcing him down on one knee, dexten then breaks his entire  by twisting his arm around and kicking it in the wrong direction, dexten then knees him in the face knocking him out, matsuda looks at his beaten friend in disbalife as dexten yawns and starts walking back to school.

Time skip brought to you by a chibi dexten sleeping in class

It is now lunch time in kuoh as dexten pulls out a light blue bento from hid back pack and sets it down on his desk, the other students are talking while eating in their own little groups that was until tye classroom doors opened to reveal two people both wearimg female uniforms and both female, the first female has long red hair with bluish green eyes, the second female has long black hair that is tied in a pony tail with a yellow ribbon to hold it she has violet eyes, these two are Rias and Akeno hemonji, the Rias eyes the room for a moment before her eyes landed on dexten, Rias smiles as she walks over to Dexten and sits down in the desk next to him.

(Rias) Hello Dexten.

(Dexten) Hello Rias, what is it you need?

(Rias) Well i would like you to come to the orc building after school, i wish to talk about what happend before.