Friends

Im writing this so you all, could see how small a world it is and how less stressful it is to make friends when you have others to help you. Just remember its ok to drift away from some friends to find new ones. Its all a part of life.

In kindergarten I had a friend named S.B we were best friends who would do everything with eachother from kinder to third grade when we drifted. We were still good friends till 5th when she moved away.

After S.B there was A.L she and I were in a fun friend group, playing games that C.G would make up like bugga ball, follow the leader, bootcamp, spin, secret handshakes, dances , follow the leader 2.0, obstacle course, and many more things. Later on, in 5th grade, A.L got upset at me for no good reason and  she left our friend group. I drifted off to a classmate I had most of elementary A.T.

We gradually made a new friend group with memesters and vine people. It was really fun. One of them actually introduced me to BNHA. But it was actually my closeted uncle who introduced me to anime via kiki's delivery service and others by the same author. I spent the rest of elementary in this friend group and it was the best. I would weeb out aobut bnha with C.P (the one who introduced me to it) and refrece vines all day with the whole group.

In 6th there was an after school play which was a short version of princess and the frog. I volunteered for crew which was mainly the spotlight. A.L also started coming to hang out because she has to wait a long time for her dad to pick her up. We started talking and enjoying each others company again as if nothing had happened. When show night came, we were backstage drawing on a white board, catching up about what we have missed in each others lives. She told me that she was sorry that she acted the way she did back then when our friend group dispersed snd she got angry at me. She explained how a lot was going on at home at that point so she was taking it out on everyone around her. We cried a bit, hugged and I forgave her, telling her how I was ok and that later on, I found new friends so I wasn't suffering the entire time span. We were happy that we left on good terms and both found new friends. Then the show went on with our classmates being the lead roles in the play. It was good considering it was low budget and mainly consisted of 2nd and 3rd graders.

In 5th grade A.T (the one after A.L) introduced me to N.T (who went to a different elementary school)

When middle school came around, I saw N.T. I was thrilled because I finally knew someone. I transferred from a different school so the only elementary people who came were people who vaped on the last day of 6th, 2 other decent ones who I rarely talked to, and 1 who I catch up with whenever I see her. Anyway, N.T introduced me to her big friend group who came from her elementary which was supposed to go to that school and thats were I made most my friends. They helped me realize im pan and later on after many "you look cute together" commets, N.T became my girlfriend for a month or two. (I liked her and asked like twice) She later broke up because she was not emotionslly ready for a relationship and blah blah blah were ok but we drifted a bit.

I started hanging out with my old science partner @DyingSlowly26 and I went to her friend group which is really fun and weird. I see her every day in advisory and every other day in drama. We have this thing in outpr drama group where Im denki because I am forgetfull, zone out and the pun-ny one. @DyingSlowly26 is kirishima because she is a smiling, great bro who either stops dekni from doubg stupid things or joining him. And @Fantomu_san is bakugo because they mimics him well and can be very scary when they want to be.

Im really glad I met @DyingSlowly26 She has been there when I needed it, giving me reassuring words and death hugs which I appreciate. I hope I am as good a friend as you are to me, Dyingslowly26. Go follow her. She is a, funny, weird, and amazing friend.

Go follow Fantomu_san too. They are an amazing, chaotic, friendly, bakugo-bro.

A little something I can envision us doing:

Kirishima: Awww thanks dude! Your awesome too!
Denki: (dramatically falls into kirishimas arms) Im just speaking from the heart bro.
Kirishima: Bro! (Hugs him)
Denki:Bro! (Hugs back)
Bakugo: (glares at denki in kirshimas arms) You have 3 seconds to run.
Denki: (Looks at bakugo then kirishima in fear) Cover me.
Kirishima: (pulls blanket out of nowhere)
Denki:(Hides under it, but clearly there and giggling)
Bakugo: Laughs and dogpiles on top of kaminari along with kirishima.