Back to the lanes - Day One.

September 3rd, 2017. City Mall. First floor.

In front of that Spykar showroom, you tapped me from behind, I hated your hairstyle and that was the first thing I noticed in your appearance because if not, it would have been your eyes, but your hair hid them, so yes, I hated your hairstyle.

I should have kept the wrapper of the chocolate you gave me that day, clichés, but still. I didn't have it in my mind that I would search for you in things you left behind. But I do it now, anyway.

(and I so wish now I should have taken those earrings from you which I refused to just because my ears weren't pierced. Crystal blue they were, right? In that wooden box. That was the first and the last gift you ever bought me.)

Later in the evening you showed me one of your write-ups, it wasn't that I had not been a fan of your words but you said that one had me as the subject, and that's when I fell for your words, every word of it still afresh in my mind.

"Flooding divine in peace beneath that beautiful skin that put commotion in it's radiant place,
young mischiefs.
That smile of yours is a blood geyser to a vampire,
And that light in your eyes puts hearts in catastrophe and mine is still bleeding.
You are Phoenix trying for redemption,
You're a hennessy phial
filled with holy water,
polaroid shots,
reminisce in summer air.
You reflect positives which put drape to sunset and bring bright zeal."